010

Fatima Wilson . 27

"I'm grabbed breakfast now, on my way to Zac

"I'm grabbed breakfast now, on my way to Zac." Fatima sent in a message to Danni, it was 8:31am and she had to be there by 9:15am.

She pulled out of McDonald's after getting their food and made her way to Atlanta county jail where Zac was held until release.

When she arrived it was 9:03am, she waited a little before she got a call. "Hello?" She heard Zac's voice.

"I'm outside." She said and he said okay. She got out the car waiting for him and then there he was walking through the door.

"Hey mama." He said as he walked up to her, but before he could even make it she practically jumped in his arms.

"Damn you couldn't wait to see a nigga." He laughed holding her up. "You knew that already," she smiled as she got down.

They stared at each other for a good lil moment before he grabbed her neck and full on kissed her. It was some time before she pulled away.

"Okay baby come on, we in these people parking lot." She laughed, "You wanna drive?" She asked and he nodded.

They got into the car and he started it up, "I got you some McDonald's I don't know if you like it?" He grabbed the food from her.

"Mama I been eating jail food for 4 years now, I don't care what I eat." She laughed, "Mama you just got me driving, where we going?"

"Well pull over right here so we can finish eating then ima tell you where to go from there." He pulled over into the empty lot.

"Ian gone lie you look so fucking good right now." Zac said to Fatima causing her to blush and place her hand over her mouth.

"Thank you." She accepted the complement, "I'm so lucky for you Titi like deadass ion kno what I would've did when I got out."

"And ion neva want you to feel like a nigga using you or shit so let me know if you ever feel some type of way okay?"

"I will and you do the same no matter what." She responds. He nodded, they finished their food and he drove to the bank.

"What we doing here?" Fatima asked, "I gotta get some shit situated mama, I'll be right back." She nodded and he got out the car.

He went into the bank and she got a call from her mom. "Hello?" , "Hey baby what you doing?" Gina spoke to her only child.

"Nothing ma I'm in the car," , "I can see that, where you at though?" She asked her in a different way.

"Nothing mama, finna stop at the stores then go to the shop." She admitted, "You think you could stop by anytime today?"

"Mama I'm not gone lie I'm gone be busy all day and I'm thinking about going out of town for 3 days." She lied.

"Out of town? For what and why?" Gina pressed her child. "I don't know for sure little break from the shop and to Miami."

"Fatima okay." Her mom said with a sigh, "What ma I'm serious," Gina stared at her through the FaceTime. "I love you baby."

"I love you too ma, you acting strange." Fatima looked at her mom with a weird expression. "Oh I'm acting strange?"

Gina chuckled, "Just know Ti, you never have to lie to me or your dad ever! And understand I support whatever you do, if you're happy I'm happy."

"Ma what're you talking about?" Fatima played clueless, "nothing baby now you have fun, you and your friend. I love you."

Gina ended the call before Fatima could say anything and Zac got back into the car. "You good Titi?" He noticed her face.

She looked up at him, "Yea I'm good, I was talking to my mama." She added. "You good?" He nodded as well.

"Here mama put this in yo purse, walking around with wads of cash tacky as fuck to me." He handed her 3 wads of cash.

She held her tongue from asking how much it was. "Okay let's go." He pulled off to the place she had in the gps.

It was the barbershop, "Oh shit you want me to get a fresh cut?" He looked at her. "Yea you gotta be looking nice for later on."

"What's later on?" He asked, "You gone see," she laughed, "Let's go," they got out and went into the barbershop together.

He told the man how to do it for him and Fatima paid even after Zac protested for good minute, she wanted to spoil her man.

No matter how much she spent on them jail calls her pockets were never hurting. Once they finished they left the shop.

"You look good baby, I could eat you up." She pecked his lips. "Girl don't get fucked up." He eyed her and she laughed.

Fatima drove this time and they ended up at the mall, "Time going quick," she checked the time and saw it was nearing 1pm.

"Definitely, but what we getting from here?" He asked, "whatever you want," she shrugged as they walked inside.

"Don't think you finna keep spending all yo money on me mama, that's for you. I'm here now I got it." He spoke.

"I want to, it's not that I just want you to feel loved and spoiled after today I promise I'll let you spend your own money but for today it's my turn."

He put his hands up in surrender and walked into the stores with her, from the mall he ended up getting a lot of stuff along with her.

He was lowkey buying everything she touched and she had no clue until she looked back at him. "Baby you so extra." She laughed.

"Let's get a matching outfit," she said to him and he nodded, they went into footlocker and got some red and white Jordan 12s.

They found 2 white shirts in Gucci and got some pants from Pacsun. They ended up at the food court getting some rocky rococos.

"Is that you Zac? I didn't know you were out heyyyy!" A loud voice caught their attention. Fatima and Zac looked up.

There stood a short light skinned woman with red hair. "Deja, what's up." He said unenthusiastic. "When you get out?"

"Today." He continued his conversation with her like Fatima was sitting right there. "You look good as fuck, Ian gone lie."

"Preciate it." He responds, Deja finally looked at Tima but only because she cleared her throat. "Oh my bad baby, Deja this my lady Fatima."

"Ti this uh a old friend, Deja." He introduced the two, Deja spoke to Fatima before leaving the two at the table.

"That's crazy." Fatima chuckled speaking under her breath, packaging up the food before she had lost her appetite.

"You good?" , "Why it take you so long to notice I was right here? Then she talking about you look good and all that shit man bye."

Fatima was talking fast and getting up, "First off sit back down, I'm not gone ask nor tell you again." She rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Now let me explain, I'm sorry baby. I didn't even think- about me being right here? I could tell." She scolded him.

"See we not finna do this, not on my first day out! I'm sorry mama like I said, I won't do that shit again it was disrespectful as fuck and that's my bad."

Fatima stared at him before rolling her eyes and nodding, "We good?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Is we good Fatima?" He said with more base in his voice, "Yes we're good Zac." She said and he pulled her for a kiss.

Soon after they got their things and left the mall heading to her house.