013

OMNISCIENT

Fatima sat at the table while Zac sat their plates down, then he sat down while she started to eat what he cooked.

He kept looking at her with his hand on his jaw smiling, but he wasn't that happy. They sat at the table in silence for five solid minutes.

"Where were you last night?" He asked her randomly, "Mind my business" Fatima said with an attitude.

Well, that was a quick answer. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, but she didn't answer, "I'm done eating there."

She sighed, pushed the empty plate towards him and left. "Im sorry baby," he blurted out. She ignored him and went straight upstairs.

She sat on the bed and got her phone going to Pinterest looking at random things when she heard heavy footsteps coming up.

Knowing it was Zac she didn't pay attention to it because she was mad at him. Not because of him wanting to move out but just because.

He opened up the door, and Ti didn't even bother to look up, he walked over to her, grabbed the phone out of her hand, and threw it.

"Get o..." before she could finish her sentence, he grabbed her throat, pulled her onto the bed, and started giving her wet, sloppy kisses.

She pushed him a little, "I c-can't b-," He cut her sentence once again with another long kiss and she attempted to keep up.

He stood up and began to pull down the nightgown she had on. He grabbed her breast and started sucking on her nipple.

It felt so good she couldn't even bring herself to be mad at him anymore, she could feel myself getting wet.

He started sucking on her neck, then slid his hand down her body in her underwear and started playing with her pussy.

"Fatima stop fucking moving." He spoke holding her still in place, "I'm sorry." She whimpered as he pulled his fingers out of her.

She looked at him as he licked his fingers, before leaning down and kissing her passionately. "Zac come on." She spoke.

Zac didn't want to reward her just yet, he wanted her to beg for it. He pushed her back down by her stomach and moved to her pussy.

"Fuck," she moaned. He started licking and sucking her like a last meal , she dug her fingers into the bed holding on for life.

"Fuck, daddy , that feels so good," she moaned. He stuck his tongue into her wet, throbbing pussy and swirled it around.

She couldn't even let out a sound, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. He was eating her like he'd been starving for days.

"You taste so good," Zac grunts. His tongue started moving faster and her brain couldn't even comprehend anymore.

Ti wasn't able to take the teasing anymore, she needed him inside of her. "Talk to me baby." He spoke into her, sending vibrations.

"P-please daddy, I need it" Fatima let out, she heard him let out a little laugh and Zac lifted up and licked his lips with a smile on his face.

Zac took out hisself out and stroked her a few times while rubbing her clit. Fatima grabbed her legs throwing them over his shoulder.

He grabbed his dick and began to slap it against her throbbing clit, Ti felt her body grow hotter and hotter. "Zac please."

"How bad you want it?" He asked lowly, his seductive voice turning her on even more. "Come on-" Fatima was cut off.

His dick slowly moved inside her, filling her up. Zac leaned towards her planting soft, gentle kisses on her lips.

Zac got back up and started picking up the pace, pounding Tima harder then before with his dick. Wanting her to feel his release.

He began to put pressure on her stomach as he began to fuck her faster, she couldn't even think straight anymore. "Zacccc." She dragged.

Zac took his hand off her stomach and grabbed her throat, "fuck fuck fuck." Fatima could sense he was trying to calm his nerves.

She was overwhelmed with pain and pleasure, even the argument was on her mind seeing it was their first real one.

"Please ughh, baby wait." She started crying but she was enjoying every second of it. "I love you mama." He spoke.

"Look how good you look" He spoke. He groaned loudly as he felt her pussy clench around his dick with those words, her orgasm was near.

Zac started fucking her deeper and faster "fuck don't stop" she forced herself to say. "Ughh shit oh my gawd."

She came before he did, shaking and couldn't even make a sound, but that didn't stop him, Zac just started fucking her faster.

"Baby, I can't..." Fatima screamed, but he cut her off by covering her mouth. He kissed her lips and began to go even deeper inside her.

He filled her with his semen until it overflowed. He pulled himself out of her swollen pussy and stared at her.

"You ready?" Zac asked her, she looked at him and with surprised stare. She looked down and saw his dick still hard and up right.

Her legs were shaking, she felt like she couldn't go on anymore, but when she looked at him something about it made her more horny.

He was still solid as a rock with a smug smile on his face. Fuck. "All fours baby." He spoke slapping her thigh.

It was going to be a long night.