015

— Fatima Cavona Wilson . 28

"Baby I like this one it's so nice

"Baby I like this one it's so nice." Fatima spoke as they toured the house. It was a 5 bedroom 2 and a half bathroom, living and dining room.

The basement had 2 extra bedrooms aside from the 5 along the 1st and 2nd story. It also had a large opening that was fixed up.

The house had a rather large garage that would fit Zac and Fatima's car plus 2 more. The backyard was nice, with a pool and patio

"Me too mama, I think this the one." He said to her as Valerie smiled. "So what're we thinking Taylor's?" She spoke.

"We're thinking we wanna put in our down payment and first month's rent." Fatima alleged, she nodded.

"I love it, so what're we doing? Both names on the lease?" She questioned, "Uh yea of course." Zac spoke up.

"Let me talk to my wife real quick," Zac pulled fatima aside from Valerie, "What happened babe?"

"You wanna do rent? You don't wanna buy?" He asked her, "I mean yes of course, if you're ready for that!"

"I mean yea, I am. I can go whole," he spoke, he had the funds. He just wanted to make sure she was ready.

*yall probably like where this money come from, naw he not doing that chain breakers shit. He was selling drugs before he got locked up so he had his money stacked up waiting for him to get out.

"I wanna do half." , "Zac you do know that we have to be pre-approved for a mortgage?" He nodded.

"I know babe I made sure I can, even as a felon." Fatima shook her head, "don't say it like that but okay, so what percentage are we doing?"

They spoke more before going to speak with Valerie, "Okay so we want the house, but we want to buy the house."

"Oh okay! Whoop whoop, that's amazing actually! So we can do a down payment of 13, if that's okay with yall!"

They both nodded, 13,000 was nothing. "And remaining price after we go over everything will be 87,000."

They agreed to everything and her and Zac set up another meeting for tomorrow since Fatima had to work.

"Okay so I wanna do most everything furnished before we move because i don't want to not have anything and just be moved in," Fatima explained.

"So we doing new everything?" He asked her, she nodded. "Couch, fridge, stove, bedroom sets, everything."

"All I want from our house is our clothes shoes and personal belongings. The furniture can stay." She adds.

"Do you want the headboard?" Fatima had an all black headboard along with a dresser and two night stands.

"Do you want it?" Zac nodded, he liked her bedroom set and he knew he wanted a black and gold theme home.

"You wanna do like black and gold for our color scheme?" , "Yes that would be cute, especially in the bathrooms and guest rooms."

"So we gone start ordering stuff when I get back okay?" Fatima nodded then began to pout, "I'm gone miss you daddy."

He looked at her, "Titi don't play with me, gone make me cancel my plans." he grabbed her neck and kissed her.

"Don't forget, dinner with my parents at 8 because we canceled last night." He nodded again.

She got out the car and went inside the house, as he waited until she got inside before pulling off to go meet with his guys.

This was going to be the first time he was back around his old homeboys since he had been home from prison.

He pulled up to the bar where most of the boys where, it wasn't really a bar it was like a man's version of a spa.

Couches, lounge chairs, big tvs, pool tables, cards, food and drinks. It was a local spot, but Zac hadn't been yet.

When he got inside he spotted his boys standing around a pool table. He walked up and tapped Tony on the back.

"Yo, Zac wassgud man." Tony turned almost hitting Zac then dapping him up. Zac laughed, "Yo man my nigga fresh out."

He dapped up Cody, Jake and Amp as well. "Man how you feeling?" Amp asked. "I'm good man, finna move in a new house im living."

"Oh fr? That's what's up, you know we gone be there err day." Cody jokingly said, "Nooo." Zac dragged laughing.

"My girl not going," he told them grabbing a stick as well. "Girl? Man how tf you get a girl before me." Tony asked.

"You locked in man? What's her name, and how long you been out damn?" Jake asked

"Her name Tima, and just a few months, we been together for almost 2 years now. I met her while I was in the pin." He spoke.

"Oh shit, that's what's up. I'm happy for you dawg." They all congratulated him and told them they wanted to meet her.

He hung out for a while then seen in was nearing 7, "Aight yall im out." He said his goodbyes and left the bar.

He got home at 6:54pm, "Yo baby im home." He spoke coming inside, he made his way upstairs to their bedroom.

Fatima was standing in a pink 2 piece underwear set from Fenty. "Damn," Zac put his fist to his mouth, feeling his dick rise.

"Uht uh baby, we gotta get going soon." she spoke, "Shit just give me 20 minutes." He said taking his shirt off.

"Zacccc," she dragged as he pulled her close and kissed her lips, she pulled away. He moved to her neck, she pushed him and stepped back.

"And you better hurry up," she spoke then walked to the bed, "Ain't said nothing but a word."  

7:47pm

"Damn baby you anxious as hell," Zac spoke as they sat infront of her parents house. "My dad man, he's scary I swear."

"Baby I just did 4 years in prison. I'm gone be okay let's go." , "Speaking of that uhm, could you not mention it?"

"You ain't tell them?" He felt offended, "Well not yet but I will, I promise I'm not ashamed of you, I love you but my dad baby just trust me."

Zac just nodded, she kissed him and they got out the car together. When they got inside the house both Gina and Martian greeted them.

"Mommy and dad, this is my boyfriend Zac. Zac these are my parents, Martin and Gina." Zac and Martin shook hands while Gina hugged him.

"So how'd you and my daughter meet?" Martin asked Zac as they began to eat. "Uh she introduced herself to me through social media."

It kinda wasn't a lie because the app was a social media platform but for criminals. "And that's all it took?"

"Honestly sir we weren't together til well after we had been talking for a couple weeks." Zac informed him.

"Hm, so butterfly. Why was I last to know about this Zac?" He turned his attention to his daughter. "I don't know daddy."

"Oh Martin stop it, so baby how's house hunting going?" Gina asked, "Its going perfect, we found a place and are putting a down payment for it."

"A place? Isn't a little too early to move in together? I mean you know what happened last time," Martin eyes Zac.

"Daddy please stop, I love Zac okay? What Ian and I had was childish, I was only 20. I'm mature now, so please just don't."

"Okay butterfly, i just want what's best for you." Martin placed his hands up in surrender, "I get that daddy but you're doing to much."

"Okay." The rest of the dinner went okay but Zac wanted to talk to Fatima about Ian because you know when someone's whole mood changes based off a comment?

That's what he felt like happened when Martin mentioned what happened before with her and Ian. He didn't like it.