006

Zachary Taylor . 30
10:00am 🕤

Today's is Zac's birthday and it was also 2 weeks since him and Fatima had talked

Today's is Zac's birthday and it was also 2 weeks since him and Fatima had talked. He felt bad for how he talked to her.

He had got some bad news before she called and he took his frustration out on her. He attempted to call her but she didn't answer.

She also didn't respond the any of the letters he had sent, he felt like he had lost her and he was mad at himself.

He couldn't even continue to call because she stopped putting money on his books. "Yurrr my
mans 30, was good." Greg spoke.

"ain't shit."' Zac said with a nonchalant expression. "What's up with you nigga, I know we in jail but we be turnt still."

He could admit his niggas always made sure he was straight especially on his birthday and he did the same for them.

Rather it was convincing the guards to let them have extra field time or a lil birthday surprise that one of them got from work. He had something.

"Is it about that chick? Uhh Fatima?" Blood asked, Zac shrugged. "Don't tell me you done let her slip away," Scar added.

"Man ain't shit, I kinda snapped at her and she ain't been answering or writing me back, on some petty shit."

"Yo ass dumb nigga, you can't be doing that to her. Plus wasn't she the one putting the money on the phone?" Zac nodded.

"Yea nigga you stupid as hell, I know better than to ever do Chelle like that. Her ass Ms petty
Labelle." Cartoon added on.

Cartoon had a wife and 3 kids waiting for him to finish his sentence, that's if he ever gets out.
He killed his oldest daughter boyfriend.

She's only 18 and the nigga thought it was okay to put his hands on a kingpins daughter. Cartoon was already being investigated.

When they found his finger prints at the scene of them crime they busted him immediately. "Ian even mean to man I was pissed."

"Officer Ryan ass was all in my ear about me having to do more time and all that shit and I took it out on her."

"Don't you get out next year? March?" Blood asked Zac, Blood had been in and out of jail since Zac arrived.

He was a scammer but a dumb one who kept getting busted. "Yea hopefully." The boys talked for some time before Zac went to his cell.

"INMATE 2308 move to visiting!" Officer black yelled out for Cartoon, his wife and kids always came to visit him.

"INMATE 2305!" Zac was in his own world, "Taylor move!" Black yelled for Zac, he looked up. "What?"

"You got a visitor." Black said, Zac was confused. He threw on his shoes and walked out to the front. When he got there nobody was right there.

Then he saw Fatima walking up, his eyes widened. He was in shock, he did not expect to see her here.

He stood to his feet and pulled her into a hug. "Hey mama." Fatima rolled her eyes pretending not to enjoy the hug.

Finally she hugged back and he grabbed her ass. "ENOUGH TOUCHING!" Officer Sade yelled out after a while.

She was lowkey letting it happen because just like Zac she was surprised he had a visitor. She had been here when he first got there and had no one.

Fatima and Zac sat across was each other. "Happy birthday Zachary." Fatima spoke. "Thank you mama." Zac smiled.

"Whatchu doin hea, I thought you was mad at me." He said. "I am mad at you, but I been cleared my schedule and prepaid my driver so."

"Here I am." She shrugged, "Mama don't be like that, I'm sorry. I been tryna tell you but you been ignoring a nigga." He grabbed her hand.

"No because you had no reason to speak to me that way Zac, I understand your predicament but like taking it out on me was wrong."

"I know mama and it won't happen again, it wasn't shi you said I was mad about Otha shit and got into it with you but im sorry."

"Okay, I forgive you." She spoke, "So am I a catfish?" She asked posing, he laughed. "Hell naw you look even better in person."

"Thank you baby." She spoke. "You hungry?" She held up the bag of quarters she bought. "Shi yea Ian ate all day."

They got up and went to get him some stuff, they came to sit down and talked about random stuff, she even sung him happy birthday.

"Ian know you could since mama." He smiled, "I could do a lil some." She said with a laugh. "I like this hair."

"Thank you." , "Can you start writing me back now?" She nodded with a slight eye roll. "Don't roll yo eyes at me," he spoke and she just smiled at him.

They spent more time together before it was time for her to leave, "And answer yo phone when I call."he said as she stood to her feet.

"I will, see you soon." She said, he looked around then pulled her in for a hug. She pulled away and kissed him. They got got a couple seconds in before having to pull away.

Fatima smiled, "Aight ma!" He grinned as she turned to walk away , he watched her leave then they came to escort him back to his room.

"You happy as hell nigga who was that," , "Ti, and she is fine as hell." The boy clowned him for how hard he was smiling, "Man go head, my girl bad."