014

— Fatima Cavona Wilson . 28

It's been two days since the make up sex happened between Zac and Fatima but did it fix anything? Not really

Zac was still looking around for places and yesterday he saw one he thought he liked. He was meeting with the realtor today.

Fatima has been burring herself with work way more than usual, at the crack of dawn she's at the shop.

She was shipping orders, restocking, cleaning, doing cashier work. Whatever she could do to keep her from being at home.

That's where she was now, "You have a blessed day beautiful." Fatima handed a shopping bag to a young lady.

She heard the door ring insinuating that someone had entered, "Hello welcome to- oh hi mommy!"

Fatima was shocked to see her mother, "Hey baby." Gina pulled Ti in and kissed her cheek, "What're you doing here?"

"I saw your location so I decided to pop up and get me some new clothes." She joked looking through the racks.

"Girl." Fatima laughed, her momma, Danni and the girls were always coming to steal stuff from the shop but she didn't mind.

Especially when they're the ones who help her the most, staying up all night to sort through orders and rack new items etc.

"So how are you hun, how's Zac?" Gina asked as they sat down in Fatima's office. "I'm good momma."

"And Zac?" Gina added noticing Fatima didn't mention him, "To be honest we aren't really on talking terms right now."

Gina looked at Fatima with a puzzled look, "Hm why is that?" She questioned, "Well he's moving out so."

"I mean we been had an argument about it but we had you know to make up but to be honest it didn't help me, nor him."

Gina was shocked at all of this, everytime she saw Fatima she was glowing, boasting about Zac and how happy she was.

He was perfect for her daughter, Martin had even found out about Zac because Fatima couldn't even hide how happy she was.

*Ik last chapter I said her dad didn't know but I have some up my sleeve so he does now. They just haven't met yet

"What? Why? What's going on, you gone have to tell me some." Fatima sighed "Mama he wants to move out."

"I came home from brunch and he told me he was looking for places cause he knows I want my own space back and all that bullshit."

"Hey," Gina gave her a daring glance letting her know to watch how she was speaking in the presence of her.

"Sorry, but I just was confused, he said it's cause I've had two relationships outside of him that had been there but I don't think it's the same."

"With Paul we were only together for a year and he didn't live with me- but he was there all the time. And you have to same bed Ti."

Fatima smacked her teeth, "That's not even the point mama, if he felt that way why not say it in the beginning instead he waiting til now."

"So is that all he said? And yall just decided everything is over from that?" Fatima shrugged. "No i mean not really,"

"He said he wanted us to find a new place together but he didn't even think to ask he just upped and said he's moving out."

Gina sighed, "He didn't even ask me, he just assumed "I wouldn't want that."" She used quotation marks.

"Then when we made up I thought he still had the same thing to say, he cleaned me up and we went to sleep then i woke up alone in bed."

"I check his location and he's a an open house touring it I guess." She explained.

"So that's why everytime I check your location you're here from sun up to sun down." Fatima groaned.

"Y'all need to grow up, yall too grown to not know how to talk things out especially you because I know you dramatic."

"Let him love you, and even if he does want to move out okay Ti. You acting like he said he never wants to see you again."

"Basically." Gina laughed at her daughter's face, Fatima had been dramatic since birth. "Girl go home and talk it out with yo man."

"And plus yo daddy wanna have dinner to actually meet him so get it right." Gina dropped the bomb before standing up.

She kissed Fatima's forehead and left out the office then out the shop, "Wait daddy wants to do what?" Fatima's delayed reaction.

Later that day

Fatima got home around 7 and she was exhausted, when she got in Zac was in the kitchen cooking.

He turned around to see her but didn't speak and neither did she. She sat on the couch and took her shoes off.

She groaned in pain, she should've never wore her dunks to work. Her feet were on 10, she took off her jacket leaving her in a black cropped shirt.

She put her purse on the table and propped her feet on the couch, she flipped through channels just as Zac came to sit down.

He pulled her feet in his lap and began to rub them causing her to look up. "We need to talk." She just nodded.

"Baby I didn't mean to make you feel no type of way, I want everything for us as a whole. The family, marriage, house, kids all of it!"

"After I left the house I didn't do it to cause any harm to our relationship, I wanted to wake you up but didn't wanna disturb you."

"I don't care about being disturbed Zac, you not being there when I woke up disturbed me more." Fatima admitted.

"I know baby, im sorry you have to understand this relationship stuff is new to me. I went to jail not having no one and met you along the way."

"I'm trying baby, I promise im trying." He pleaded,
"When I said I wanted to move out I meant together."

"I wanted to ask you for both of us or just surprise you with the house but I didn't know how you'd go about it because this is your home."

She took her feet out his lap and sat up, "Zac the moment we got together my home became wherever you are."

"I don't like that. You assumed I wouldn't want to move with you instead of asking so instead of a we thing you made it a I thing and that hurts."

"Maybe I am selfish but I never wanna be away from you, so for you to say you were moving out made me think you want otherwise."

He shook his head, "I don't mama, I swear to you that. I want us to grow through this together, and start fresh."

"Because I love you Fatima, I want you in every lifetime." He continued, she slyly grinned. She pulled him in and kissed him.

"I love you more baby." She whispered against his lips. "So are we good, cause I want you here more baby" He asked.

She nodded "We really moving in together we doing this?" He nodded this time, they soaked in each others comfort before Fatima spoke.

"So my dad wants us to have dinner with him and mama." Fatima admitted, "What when?" He asked on edge.

"Uh tonight," she mumbled.