Chapter 3 - Befriending A Fellow-YouTuber (Justin's POV)

Justin's POV

"Dude!" I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the guy talking to me again and repeating his question: "Drinking alone?"

"If you really must know, yeah," I said with a sigh. The nerve of this guy to try and talk to me after stealing my girlfriend!

"Mind if I join you?" he asked. What did he think my answer would be?

"Yes. I do mind. happy?"

"Yo! Chill! I'm just trying to be friends."

"After you stole my girl?" I retorted: "Yeah! We can be friends! NOT!!!"

"Your girl?" he said with a confused look in his eyes: "Bro, I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't steal your girl. We just met."

"Yeah, right. Does the name "Cynthia" mean anything to you?" The guy went silent for a moment. He almost looked as though he was about to cry.

"Cynthia?" he said. I nodded, then he carried on talking. "Yeah. That's the name of my ex-girlfriend. Found out she was cheating on me with another guy and... wait. Did she do the same to you? Man, I'm so sorry. I wouldn't have pursued her had I known she was in a relationship. She told me she was single." I didn't know what to say for a minute. I suddenly felt bad for being mean to the guy. I just sat there, looking at him.

"Well," I finally said, "I guess she played us both. Sorry I snapped at you earlier."

"No need," he said, "it was all a big misunderstanding. So, mind if I join you?" I smiled.

"No. Of course not. Come join me."

"Cool! My name's DJ, by the way. DJ Cook."

"Oh," I said with a laugh, "so you're that YouTuber who once roasted me and Adam?" DJ burst out laughing.

"Yeah. Sorry. I was actually roasting you guys' channel, but still, I'm sorry."

"All good," I said. Then DJ and I both laughed.

A few minutes later, I stood up to order myself another glass of wine. DJ followed me. We were almost at the counter when suddenly, I started to feel unwell. I felt dizzy, and the whole room seemed to be spinning. Was I drunk already? No! I couldn't possibly be! I only had one glass of wine! I hadn't even ordered my second one!

"Justin!" I heard DJ's concerned and frantic voice behind me: "Justin, you okay, dude?" I shook my head.

"I gotta go, DJ," I told him, "I... I don't feel so..." I broke off as darkness began to consume me. The last thing I remembered was hearing DJ call for help, then I passed out.

(Oh no! Poor Justie! What could have caused him to feel unwell all of a sudden? You better get off that couch, Adam! LOL! Your POV's coming up! Don't wanna keep the readers waiting now!)