Chapter 13 - Lovers At Last (All Four YouTubers' POVs)

DJ Cook's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Tristan, laughing my head off after he showed me a video he made with Adam and Justin titled: "Dad Joke Overdose". I don't know why it made me laugh so hard, but it did, and I noticed Tristan had started giving me a weird look.

"Old, but gold," he said, referring to the video he showed me, "that video never fails to bring a smile on my face. It always takes me back to all those fun memories I made with Adam and Justin. Glad you liked it, DJ."

"Oh, not only did I like it, Tristan. I loved it! It was so funny, dude!" Tristan laughed.

Our conversation was cut short after we heard a key being inserted through the keyhole of the front door. In walked Adam, holding hands with Justin, who was walking right next to him. Tristan and I smiled at them.

"Looks like the confession went well, huh?" Tristan said, turning to Adam, who smiled sweetly as part of his response.

"It sure did, Tristan. And it's all thanks to you and DJ." Then, pointing to Justin, he added: "I'm very happy to proclaim that this beautiful, purple-haired, brown-eyed guy right here is now my boyfriend!" Justin gave a cute laugh in response to Adam's statement. This turned Adam on and started planting passionate kisses on Justin's lips.

"Adam! stop!" Justin whined, pretending not to like Adam's kisses.

"Okay, baby," Adam giggled, "I love you."

"I hate you, Adam!" Justin said, jokingly, to which Adam responded by picking him up and kissing him some more. Tristan and I just laughed at the cute couple.

Tristaan Tales' POV

My heart was filled with so much triumph as I looked at Adam and Justin. After eight years of knowing each other, they were finally lovers. They never knew this, but I'd always thought they were made for one another. Now seeing them as a couple had my heart melting. What a wonderful sight!

All four of us went out that night to celebrate. We all decided we would go to a nearby restaurant first, then we would go to a bar for some drinks. DJ volunteered as our driver. I sat next to him, while Adam sat at the backseat next to his lover.

"Tonight's gonna be great," DJ said, starting up the car-engine, "every single one of us will be drinking later. No killjoys allowed." We all laughed, except for Justin, who had become quieter than usual.

"You okay, babe?" Adam asked, pulling him close: "You're very quiet. Is something the matter?" Justin sighed.

"No," he replied, "it's just that, when DJ mentioned something about us drinking tonight, I was taken back to that time when I fell ill after drinking a glass of wine at that local bar near us." All of us were quiet for a while, until I broke the silence.

"Wait, Justin got sick from a glass of wine?"

"Yeah," Adam answered, "but that will never happen again. Especially tonight. We're going to a different bar, not the one near us. It'll be just fine." At that, Justin started to cheer up, agreeing to drink with us after dinner.

The restaurant we went to was rather fancy, but not too overpowering. Several diners looked up as we walked in, greeting us and saying they were fans of our channels. But if anyone of us got the most attention from the diners, it was the cute couple, Adam and Justin.

"Aww! They're holding hands!" said a fan: "So cute!"

"Adstin actually happened? OMG!" another one said, until more and more diners joined the conversation. Each and everyone of them congratualated Adam and Justin, while the couple signed a few autographs.

After all this, the four of us were finally seated, a plate of food in front of each one. DJ and I smiled as Adam reached over and grabbed Justin's spoon.

"Adam, what are you..." Justin didn't finish what he was going to say as Adam started feeding him. These two! So adorable.

"You like it?" Adam said, feeding Justin some more. Justin blushed so hard, making his boyfriend laugh.

Once we were done eating, we went straight to the bar. DJ and I sat next to each other, while Adam and Justin sat opposite us. It wasn't long before we were all drinking, having the time of our lives.

"Who's down for more drinks?" DJ asked after about two hours had passed. He was starting to slur his words, but apart from that, he was doing just fine.

"I'll have another can of beer," I said. DJ handed me one, then left to get his own.

"Guys, I think I'll pass," Adam said, "I gotta take Justin home."

"Then, we're all going home," I told Adam.

"Y'all wanna go home already?" DJ asked. He then noticed the state Justin was in. Out of the four of us, he was the only one who got propperly drunk. Adam had to carry him as we exited the bar and got to the car. I was the driver this time since I was pretty much sober and DJ was a little bit tipsy. Adam told me he would have offered to drive, but he needed to keep an eye on Justin. The ride home was pretty quiet. I guess we were just too tired for conversations. But we all had so much fun. That was all that mattered to us.

Adaam's POV

Tonight had gone so well. Everything still felt like a dream to me. A few hours ago, I was almost dying with nervousness while confessing to Justin. And now, he was mine. I smiled at him as I carried him out of the car and into the house. I took him up the stairs and when I was about to open the door to his room, he stopped me.

"No. Adam."

"What is it, baby? Are you okay? Do you feel sick?" He tried responding to my question, but he was so drunk, he could barely make a full sentence.

"Your room. Not mine." I nodded, understand what he meant.

"You wanna sleep in my room, baby?" I said: "Okay. But let's get you into some clean pyjamas first, alright?"

"Adam," DJ called out, coming over toward me, "if you and Justin are sleeping in your room tonight, Tristan and I will take Justin's room for now."

"Go ahead," I told him, then I headed upstairs and changed Justin's clothes. When he was all changed, I carried him into my room.

"Did you have fun tonight, babe?" I asked as I tucked him in.

"I did," he answered, "and it was all because of you. I love you so much, Adam." Right after he said this, he fell asleep.

"I love you just as much, honey," I whispered in his ear, "thank you for letting me look after your heart. I feel like the luckiest guy on earth." With that, I planted a kiss on his soft lips and laid next to him.

Justin's POV

I woke up to the warmth of Adam's embrace. My head was hurting like crazy and I felt kinda dizzy. I tried to remember everything that happened last night, but I failed. All I knew was that it was an amazing and fun night.

"Good morning, beautiful," Adam greeted me, kissing me as he did so. I blushed. I was still not used to him calling me "beautiful", or "babe", instead of "dude", or "bro". I felt butterflies in my stomach as he pulled me in for a long hug.

"I don't deserve such an adorable and handsome guy like you, babe," I told him. He gave my shoulder a playful punch.

"I'm the one who should be saying that, baby," he said, kissing my neck, "now, let's go downstairs for breakfast." I nodded, and once we both had a shower and brushed our teeth, we headed downstairs, joining DJ and Tristan in the kitchen. We both couldn't stop smiling as we looked at each other. We just hoped our parents would be okay with our relationship.

(Yes!!! Another chapter done and dusted!!! I had so much fun writing this one. haha! Stick around for the next chapter. Who here thinks Adam and Justin are a cute couple?)