abused.

TW: abuse, mention of SA.

Sorry for the really late chapter. I read a couple of books with this topic trying too come up with something too follow the request.

This takes place right after scars that will heal, and is a background of don't remember. I actually had the dont remember idea before the request, but it fitted together really well.

Third person pov.

Miles noticed something about Hobie.

He had a lot of scars. And when he ment a lot, he ment a lot.

He had so many around his torso, arms, neck, and a little too his legs. Miles started too question if they were even battle scars.

He actually didn't even have too.

He started too see new fresh scars on him from days where they didn't even have patrols. He forced himself not to believe the worst, but the more he saw, the more questionable things got.

Miles never really spoke up about this sort of thing, after the whole thing about Hobies past relationship.

He knew Hobie didn't like talking about these things, so he left his questions alone. But it got worse.

He really did try too ignore it too.

But the little things, started too become bigger.

Hobie would pass out randomly from either pain, or lack of sleep, and Miles would find open wounds on him.

Hobies excuse was always"I guess the adrenaline got too me ay?" And would laugh it off.

But Miles didn't find it funny.

He didn't get the joke.

He wanted too know why his boyfriend was showing up wherever, with tons more scars before.

Why he wouldn't notice horrible open scars around his body, in obvious spots, and then soon pass out from it.

It didn't make any sense.

Still in Third Person POV.

Miles was tidying up his room,  plainly out of boredom since there's been little too no crime this week, and really none today.

He cleaned up his desk, tidied up his messy collection of comics that he barely read anymore, along with small things Hobie had bought him.

His back was turned from the
window, trying to figure out which book went on each shelf. He wasn't some OCD clean freak or something, it was just easier too find when they were in alphabetical order.

Suddently, the room shook briefly, making figures on his desk shake, making a clattering noise. There was a sudden thud, that stopped the shaking, but the books Miles had put on the shelf had fell, and so had other things.

Miles could only assume it was Hobie who was that heavy. With his huge punk looking boots, and tall figure.

"Hobes could you have walked in a little less jumpy-"

He continued to talk, turning around seeing Hobie on the ground, breathing heavily, with his hand on his chest, and his eyes bloodshot, with tears coming down his face.

His usual vest was gone, and he was just in his t-shirt. His eyeliner was smudged onto his face, while the rest was coming down his face.

"Hobes!?" Miles ran over too him, sitting him up too get a good look at him.