eyeliner.

this one is most likely going to be short.

1

Miles sat spontaneously on his bed, flipping through the pages of his half-wasted sketchbook. It consisted of sketches of Gwen, his old crush, at which he physically gagged at, wondering why he even pondered liking her,  and then there were, which finished the book itself,  glamorous sketches of Hobie, with different styles, designs, or anything Miles could think of.

Hobie, who was rambling in Miles bathroom, constantly wiping his eyeliner off every 5 minutes, peeked his head out of  the bathroom door to stare at his gorgeous boyfriend. Though, while his features were to die for, he did need help with his task of eyelining himself, so he walked out of the bathroom to him.

"Baby." He said playfully, as he made his way over to Miles. He was laying down, making it Hobie's perfect time to slither his long figure on top of Miles.

Miles laughed, sitting his sketchbook down onto the dresser beside him. He stared at his adorable boyfriend, curiously pondering what his question was. "Yes amor'?" Miles said, kissing his temple afterwards.

"Do my eyeliner. Please." He said bluntly. Handing the eyeliner to Miles. "Of course, but why can't you do it Hobes?" Miles sat up, making Hobie move from his position, and sitting up himself. "I'm shaky today. My ands' are prolly' tired from yesterday's patrol." Miles smiled hearing his reasoning. He then climbed on top of Hobie, sitting in his lap. "Lean back."

Hobie was taken aback at Miles climbing ontop of him. His face flustered a cherry red color, that was slightly visible. "W-Why this position Miles?" Hobie said, choking on his words. Miles stopped reaching for Hobie's eye, and let out a soft chuckle. "What's wrong with it? I've got better access to your face." Miles said through a laugh. "N-Nothin, jus' finish.." Hobie stuttered his words, placing his hands on the sides of Miles bed.

He suddenly felt a wave of mischeviousness wash over him. He thought it would be a cheeky idea to slowly move his hands up to Miles waist. And when he did, it made Miles make an 'ek!' noise, and drop the eyeliner onto his thigh. "Hobes! My pants! These are my favorite!" He e tried to brush, or wipe off the eyeliner, but nothing seemed to do the trick. "Sorry not sorry." Hobie then pull the collar of Miles shirt, and kissed as him deeply on his lips. "This isn't gonna fix anything H-" He was cut off by Hobie pushing his tongue inside Miles mouth. french kissing him.

Miles was caught off guard by Hobie's sudden advance, but he couldn't resist the allure of his boyfriend's lips against his own. As their tongues danced and twisted, Miles felt a surge of desire wash over him. He reached up and entwined his fingers in Hobie's hair, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss.

Hobie, feeling the heat between them, began to grind his hips against Miles, causing the sketchbook that was still in Miles' lap to slide off and onto the floor. The two lovers broke apart, gasping for breath, their eyes locked in a fiery gaze."Take off your pants, Miles," Hobie whispered seductively, his voice low and husky.Miles moment, but the lust in Hobie's eyes was too much to resist. He stood up and his jeans, pushing them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, leaving him in just his boxers.Hobie's eyes devoured every inch of Miles' naked body, and he could see the desire burning in his own reflection. "Lie down, baby," he commanded, his voice thick with desire.

Miles complied, laying down on the bed with his legs spread wide. Hobie climbed on top of him, their bodies pressing together in a passionate embrace. He kissed Miles deeply once more, before trailing kisses down his neck and across his chest.Miles moaned softly, his hands tangling in Hobie's hair as he pulled him closer. Hobie continued his trail of kisses, moving lower and lower until he reached Miles' erect penis. He took it into his mouth, sucking and stroking it with expert precision.Miles cried out in pleasure, his back arching off the bed as he thrust into Hobie's mouth. He could feel the intensity of his arousal building, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he reached his climax.

As Hobie continued to suck and stroke Miles' penis, his own erection grew harder and more demanding. He positioned himself between Miles' legs, and without any further hesitation, he pushed himself inside Miles' tight, warm body.Miles gasped in pleasure, his eyes rolling back in his head as Hobie began to move inside him. Their bodies moved in perfect harmony, each thrust sending shocks of pleasure through both of them.

As they continued to fuck, Miles felt the pressure building inside him, and he knew that familiar signs of his climax were approaching. "Hobie, I'm gonna cum..!" he moaned, his voice strained with desire.Hobie didn't slow down, his own climax approaching rapidly. He thrust harder and faster, their bodies slamming together with a force that was almost painful.And then, in a burst of intense pleasure, Miles came, his body shaking with the force of his orgasm. Hobie followed close behind, his own climax sending him over the edge and into a state of pure pleasure.

"A-Atleast I'm not crying after sex, huh Hobes?"

"Shut up and enjoy te' moment."

MY THIRD SMUT YIPPEPEPEOEOEO

900 words ❤️❤️❤️❤️