give me backshots until Im crying.

TW: smut.

comin back strong.

A loud thud with shuffling was aroused, as Miles conquered his way on top of Hobie. Pinning him to the bed. The wet noising of the two's tounges connected, and the muffled moans of a surrendering punk boy were heard as Miles explored his mouth.

Miles wasted no time in finding his way down towards Hobie's weakness. Slowly, he trailed his fingers over Hobie's nipples. Hearing the poor boys cry of sensitivity and teasing. He wasn't far from his eyes beginning to salten, until Miles released his tender skin.

"Don't." Miles said sternly. "Don't even let out a single tear. Understand?" Hobie's eyes lighten with plead. He begged without words for Miles to change his remark. To take back what he'd said, but he knew he'd been done for when Miles latched his mouth directly onto his peck.

"A-AHUGH!~ M-Miles P-pUHleaSE!~" pleaded the submissive boy, but Miles could care less.

So Hobie held the salt in his throat. It itched and burned, but this punishment was worse than any other dirty thing Miles somehow plotted in his mind. So disobeying would be a total loss.

Miles played around with Hobie's twitching body. Pulling and kitten licking his nipples. He'd then moved his way down to Hobie's cock. Not giving him anytime to breathe, consuming it whole. Hobie's breath was uneasy and that itch in the back of his throat was begging to be scratched.Any noise he made, movement or whimper would edge him close to releasing that liquid that liked to pour from his eyes, or even somewhere else.

Miles fingers slithered down farther, to the boys hole. He traced it with his finger tips, as if he was claiming it as his own, and playing with it like it was his own personal toy. Hobie, who was edged to the point where his eyes had rolled to the back of his head, hitched as he felt Miles push his fingers into him. Dry.

Hobie gasped, but Miles suddenly stopped, looking at him. "You must not want me to prep you. Punk slut." Miles quickly removed his fingers, and flipped Hobie onto his stomach, and moved his ass where it was perked enough for Miles to use.

Hobie knew there was no stopping him. He'd let out a small whine before Miles asked, "consent color?" Hobie knew he was green, but he wanted Miles to figure it out himself. And when he didnt say anything, Miles laughed slightly. "So were doing it like this? Disobedient slut. That must be a green." Miles slammed his hips into Hobie, and he practically screamed, gripping the sheets.

"You've been asking for it all day, so how about I give it to you know huh?" Miles pace quickened, and Hobie couldn't help himself when the salt solution poured from his eyes. He was a sobbing at this point. "You just don't fucking know how to follow orders. Im gonna 'give you backshots till you're begging for me to stop.."