(TNL) ~ Msaada Did What?!? ~

When Scar brought Msaada to the Out Lands,he quickly saw Mwezi, the newest member of the Army.

Scar: Oooh...Mwezi.

Mwezi: Hey Sc- Msaada?!

Msaada: M-Mwezi?!

Mwezi: Never thought I'd see the day you join the Out Landers...

Msaada: I always went unnoticed by my friends and family; so I quit the Lion Guard.

Mwezi: Cool, I guess.

Scar: Come Msaada. Let me introduce you to the rest of the army.

Mwezi's dark orange eyes gazed at the ground when they left. They had to know, Mwezi thought, they should know by now. Right? In case they don't... 

She made her way towards the border. She decided to go to the place that she mostly sees her baby sister.

Mwezi was right, and she saw her baby sister Nyeusi over there looking at a certain tree. Mwezi's eyes widened as her life flashed before her eyes.

This place, this place is where Mwezi left the clan, and left Nyeusi, her baby sister who was a newborn at the time, this place is also where their parents died.

Mwezi sighed.

Mwezi: Familiar, is it not?

Nyeusi: MWEZI! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Instead of attacking, Mwezi stayed silent and held her head low.Nyeusi was confused.

Mwezi: I'm sorry baby sister, I lost track of what I was doing, I didn't see that the lionesses eagle serval and cheetah made you happy.

Nyeusi: Well OBVIOUSLY you missed that fact.

Mwezi: I'm so very sorry baby sister... Can you forgive me?

Nyeusi stayed silent, Before making her decision.

Nyeusi: Yes. I will forgive you. No one knows better than me what it's like to go down the path of hatred and fear and pain... I forgive you big sister. I missed you...

Mwezi: Me too. That's not the only reason I came here though.

Nyeusi: ?

——

All: MSAADA DID WHAT?!!

Mwezi: He betrayed you. He joined Scar and he quit, not only the Lion Guard, but the Circle of Life altogether.

Usiku: I......... Never thought I'd see the day...... where one of my nightmares came true.........

Shanti: I am surprised our Smartest betrayed us! he seemed so happy and joyful when we first met him! He was so eager to join the Guard, but now...

Amani: I never thought Msaada would be the one to betray us...

Alfajiri: What did we do to him that was so bad?

Doa: He probably had a reason.

Usiku: Maybe he did....Maybe he didn't... who knows? All we know...Msaada is a traitor... and he is on Scar's side.......