(TNL) ~ A Parent's Confrontation ~

While Scar was battling the Pride Lands again with 10 animals, Msaada was one of them, and his parents Nzuri and Kiume saw him and confronted him

Kiume: Msaada!!

Msaada: Da-Dad?

Msaada looked at his parents who looked very unhappy with him. He glared daggers at them and got prepared for the lecture he wasn't going to care for.

Nzuri: Son, Please leave Scar's army, deep down inside you know this is all wrong. You are a determined serval that we were very proud to raise. I know there's good in you so let's calm down and talk.

Msaada: I'm through talking Mother! All you guys ever done for me is treat me like dirt!!And for that, comes a consequence; me joining scar's army is the friggin consequence!!

Kiume: Son-

Msaada: Oh suck it up! I'm not your stupid and unwanted son anymore so SHUT THE FRICK UP

Kiume and Nzuri paused. Their son never acted like this to them. Msaada was always kind and friendly, he was determined and confident, they were proud to raise him but when they gave birth to Bahati and Mzuri they neglected spending time with Msaada, and as a result ... he became this.

Nzuri: Son... I'm so sorry... for how we treated you...

Kiume: Yes Son... please come back to us... we love you.

Msaada: SHUT UP

Msaada in rage for his parents attacked them. Kiume and Nzuri fell to the ground.

Msaada:I...I just wanted... to be loved by you.

Nzuri: M-Msaada...

Msaada: Quiet!!

Msaada lifted his paw up to wound his parents, but... Mwezi intersected!

Msaada: Mwe-Mwezi?!

Mwezi collapsed to the ground

Nadra:  NO! MWEZI!

Nadra ran toward Mwezi and growled at Msaada

Nadra: Your a monster...

An evil lion on Scar's side: Why did she intersect?

Msaada: I-I ... I don't know! I... I didn't... I...

Nzuri looked up at her son who was very distraught and regretful and maybe even fearful. Nzuri sighed as she knew that her son was still in there and this may be the time to get him back.

Nzuri: Son...

Nzuri: 🎵I have crossed the horizon to find you
I know your name🎵

Msaada stepped away from his mother as soon as she stood up, looking away from her while tears threatened to spill.

🎵They have stolen the heart from inside you
But this does not define you🎵

Nzuri wipes those tears and makes Msaada look at her in the eyes

🎵This is not who you are
You know who you are🎵

Msaada starts helplessly crying and Nzuri pulled him into a hug. The mother and son stay in this position for a while.

Msaada: i..I'm sorry... I... I'm s..so sorry... I .. I shouldn't h..have... I shouldn't've— I'm ... I ... I'm a ... I'm a m..monster...

Nzuri: Don't talk about yourself like that.

Msaada: Wh-What choice d-do I have? I-I... I hurt Mw-Mwezi...I div-divided the girls... I l..left them... I dishonored the Lions of the Past... I... I am ... a..a disappointment... I...I am...

Kiume: No your not. You may have hurt Mwezi and you may have divided the girls but they are still with you no matter what. We were so worried Msaada... Mzuri and Bahati were worried... you are our eldest son we loved you from the first day you were born and the girls loved you too just as much as you loved them and wanted to help them.

Nzuri: Yes listen to your father Msaada we may have neglected spending time with you but we see that now, that we caused you to betray the girls and The Circle of Life. We beg your forgiveness, my precious son...

Msaada: I should be asking you for forgiveness! I kidnapped the elderly queen for crying out loud! I did so many horrible things... all this time I was trying to prove that I was more than what everyone thought but... they were all right...

Kiume: No Msaada. We shouldn't have been horrible parents.

Usiku: No

Msaada and his family: ?

Usiku: It was because of us. Msaada was so eager to leave the unnoticed son life and we didn't know. Msaada thought he could finally have friends that could help him in his time of need but we haven't been the friends he thought we would be. We're so sorry Msaada. We didn't know you were hurting and we didn't help the mental scars to heal, but I hope you know that you're a kind and brave serval that we were proud to have on our team, you helped us out a lot and you were our friend. Can you forgive me for being a horrible leader?

Msaada sighed and thought about it

Msaada: I will forgive you Usiku

Usiku: Thank you Msaada...

The two hugged. Then Amani, Shanti, Doa, Nyeusi, and Alfajiri came and joined the hug. The Lion Guard was back together again as it wouldn't be the same without Msaada.

They all separated as Mzuri and Bahati came and hugged Msaada's legs.

Mzuri: We love you big brother

Msaada: I love you too little sisters.

Msaada's Lion Guard mark came back with a glow, and Amani was the first to see and she was astonished.

Amani: Msaada! Look! Your Mark of the Guard! It's back!

Msaada looked at his shoulder and smiled when he saw the black Mark.

Doa: Woo!

Doa giggled, then suddenly..

???: ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!! HOW DARE YOU MSAADA!!!!!! 

The Lion Guard looked at each other in fear, especially Msaada, who looked up into the sky and saw...