(TNL) ~Possessor~

Usiku ran, and ran, and ran

Usiku ran, and ran, and ran. She didn't know where, but she would go anywhere but there. Where that traitor is.

He hates her. Asani hates her. Asani used to be a kindhearted, gentle and caring, but now he betrayed her and it was all a lie. She had lost everything. It was all a LIE.

She heard echoes.

"We need to break up"

"I wish I never met any of you"

"No wonder mommy and daddy and sissy and Bro all hated you"

"This isn't your home anymore... and it never was"

"You are an outlander"

"You're not my sister, your just an outcast"

"I bet it was all Usiku's fault"

"I never wanna see you again"

"I wish I never met any of you"

"You're so ugly..."

"You're a terrible friend!"

"Do not call me mother"

A new voice echoed its way into Usiku's mind

"You're so naive. He hates you, they all hate you"

Then, Asani's voice once again echoed into Usiku's mind.

"You're a monster"

Usiku's eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks, she didn't notice the scenery growing bright green. She collapsed onto her stomach, and cried.

Usiku: He's right! They're all right! I am a monster! I am useless! I am a failure! I'm an outsider! I don't deserve him! It's all my fault! I should've never been born!

Then some dark green vines grew with her negativity and curled around her paw. Her tears and sadness seemed to be powering them. Usiku noticed and with blurry eyes tried to escape. She shook herself to get her head intact and her tears clear of her eyes, and the grey lioness just ran blindly into the green void beyond her.

???: Usiku... You can't run from me...

Usiku: S-Stay away from me!!

???: Yes... They hate you... They all hate you... you're so naive and a monster... you will destroy the Pride lands one dayand I'm here to help you with that... I WILL CONTROL YOUR BODY... AND GET OUT OF THE SPIRITUAL WORLD!!

Usiku saw her stormy fur start to turn green. Usiku tried to run away from all the nightmares but it was no use. Usiku's eyes shared to turn pure green and she screamed.

Usiku: n-no! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

???: HEHEHEHEHE... GET READY PRIDE LANDERS.... KIJANI.... IS..... BACK!!!!!!