(TNL) ~ Opposites Attract ~

By the way everyone this is a way to honor the LGBTQ+ community. Making one of my The Night Lioness OCs lesbian.

Redesigned Uzuri (renamed into Nadra)

Her crush:

Nadra had a crush on Mwezi

Nadra had a crush on Mwezi. Whenever Mwezi was around, she'd start smiling and blushing, getting all flustered and stuttering. Nadra loved every part of Mwezi. Mwezi was cunning, clever, sneaky, smart,sly, tricky, slippery, manipulative— everything she loves about a girl is all inside this attractive Pantheress. Meanwhile Mwezi found the blushing and stuttering adorable. Mwezi was chill about the whole thing. Nadra was the type of girl who would always look her best, and Mwezi was kind of impressed at how fierce Nadra could be. Did you know Nadra could single-handedly dropkick her enemy and it would immediately send them to the Out Lands and/or beyond? Impressive. The girls were polar opposites, but opposites attract. The girls were associates for now but Nadra wanted them to be more.

Well today was the day! Mkali and Asali managed to convince her into confessing! Nadra wasn't sure how she would get Mwezi to come after all she is in the Out Lands but Asali said Mwezi and Kiara were in a meeting.

Nadra went to the place.

Kiara: Thank you Mwezi for being so loyal to us.

Mwezi: no problem your highness, I am trying everything I can to redeem Msaada and get him back to our side.

Mwezi walked off, and Nadra ran after her.

Nadra: Mwezi!

Mwezi: Nad— Nadra?! You know I'm supposed to be with Scar right about now.

Nadra: I-It's imp-important please I-I need to tell you som-something

Mwezi: What? Is Scar attacking? If so i'm screwed—

Nadra: N-No it's no-not about sc-Scar it's ab-about... recent feelings.

Mwezi: Recent feelings? What are you talking about?

Nadra: U-Um... Ev-Ever since I me-met you Mwe-Mwezi... I-I had thi-this feeling in my che-chest fo-for a whi-while... I-I never kne-knew what it wa-was bu-but now I kno-know... I lo-love y-you Mwezi... I always have....

Mwezi was shocked. She never thought about love, who her special one would be. She would always be independent Mwezi. But ... now that she took a closer look at the golden lioness, she thought about how honored she was to be loved by someone, cause after betraying her clan Mwezi was alone for 10 years (thankfully didn't lose social skills) and how lonely she had been within that time. She was just so crowded by anger and... and hatred, and... and... fear. Fear of being alone, fear of losing the ones she loved, fear of... of losing herself in the path of hate. Noticing Mwezi's silence Nadra's ears flattened.

Nadra: I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable and you hate me now for being lesbian I can leave you alone now.

Nadra walked off. Then Mwezi did something totally out of her character; she screamed.

Mwezi: No! Don't!

Nadra: Huh? Don't yo-

Mwezi: All my life I've felt alone, all alone lost in anger hate and fear, no one to help me get through it and always having to fend for myself. I don't want you to be one of those people who would leave me because I-i love you too.

Nadra smiled. The lioness and Panther shared a passionate kiss before Mwezi had to leave. Nadra sighed in relief and trotted back to tell Mkali and Asali.

——

Nadra x Mwezi!

I bet that wasn't a ship you saw coming

Some new info on Nadra:

Name: Nadra(meaning rare in Swahili) Gender: girlSexuality: Lesbian Species: African LionessFamily: Zuri (mother) Fahari (father) Mwezi (wife)Love interest: Mwezi the Black Panther Personality: Bratty, Clever, Spoiled, Rude (sometimes) Sassy, Sarc...

Gender: girl
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: African Lioness
Family: Zuri (mother) Fahari (father) Mwezi (wife)
Love interest: Mwezi the Black Panther
Personality: Bratty, Clever, Spoiled, Rude (sometimes) Sassy, Sarcastic, Rebellious, Flirty(with you-know-who) Abusive (formerly) Offended, Annoyed
Likes: Mwezi, Girls, The Lion Guard, Being Helpful, Getting Her Own Way, Being Right
Dislikes: Mwezi Being Evil, Annoying Boys, Scar And His Army, Being Useless, Being Denied, Being Wrong
Quotes:
"Hahahahaha!!! Loser!"
"You tell her Mkali (Asha at the time)."
"We didn't know we could've bullied her that hard to make her runaway Mkali."
"I feel horrible."
"Wow... that Panther is awesome... what's her name?" (Nyeusi: Her name's Mwezi, and she wants to kill the people I love so she's not awesome) "she's awesome in my eyes"
"I trust her."
"Mwezi is not to blame for this cause!"
"I love you Mwezi"
"Hey My Warrior." (To Mwezi)

Bye everyone have a nice day/night