(TNL) ~ Usiku's Inner War ~

???:ARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!! HOW DARE YOU MSAADA!!!!!!

The Lion Guard looked at each other in fear, especially Msaada, who looked up and saw Scar looking down on him angrily.

Scar: You...Betrayed...The...Entire...Army!! I thought you were strong Msaada!! Looks like you were weak as you chose the wrong side!!

Msaada: Unlike you, Scar, I know which side my family is on. I know right from wrong. But you have gone down too far into the path of evil to redeem yourself. You have crossed the line so many times— killing Mufasa when Simba was just a cub, tormenting Kion as a cub and teenager— and even mo—

Scar: SHUT UP WEAKLING

Scar whacked Msaada to the side aggressively, resulting in the Serval being knocked out.

Nzuri: MSAADA NO!! We just got him back you monster!!! How dare you try to make us lose him again?!

Scar: Why don't you try and stop me from murdering your son?!

Nzuri: GRRRRR...

Nzuri lashed out on Scar, giving him scars - more scars than he already had - and was worn out afterwards.

Nzuri: That's...what you get... for manipulating... and ... knocking out... my precious son...

Scar evilly smirked and walked away, towards Msaada readying himself to kill him. But Usiku blocked his way.

(I'm sorry but I couldn't find anything that fits the position Msaada would be in right now so I couldn't edit Msaada in and I didn't wanna edit Scar in either)

Usiku: If you wanna kill him... you'll have to get through me...

Scar: Oh I will....spiritually

Usiku: Huh?

Scar inserted one of his darkest and evilest spirits into Usiku, who screamed in terror and agony.

Amani: Usiku!!!

Usiku: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GUYSS—- TAKE MSAADA SAVE YOURS— AHHHHHHHHH!!!—

It was cut off by a maniacal and twisted evil laugh. Usiku now looked like this:

 Usiku now looked like this: