Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Pov. story teller

Pretending that he was sleeping, Toty saw Taboo leave the tent where he was getting a little confused with what had just happened to him.

Toty opened his eyes and put his hand on his chest and his heart was beating rapidly without him  knowing how to explain why, it wasn't just his heart but his tail was swaying.

Toty didn't know how to act with Taboo, he was too confused, he didn't know what she wanted but he was liking her and she's treating him better now.

Taboo never liked Toty very much and every time Toty thought back to his childhood he remembered that she never really liked him, and it seemed that the wolf was always her favorite target.

Toty changed the position he was lying on the bed now lying on his back, Toty took a deep breath and  put his paw on his head confused about what to do next.

Over the tent there was a gap, and he could see the sky and was surprised to realize that it was  already night.

The sky was clear and starry and Toty stopped for a few seconds to look at all those stars and remembered his childhood when his mother told him stories.

flashbacks

Toty's mother was pregnant when she adopted him but the child died when he turned five and Toty, his  mother and the rest of the tribe went to bury the child.

Toty took some flowers that he placed where the child had been buried.

Toty's mother cried a lot and hugged him and Toty too.

-    Mom, what happens when we die? - Asked Toty.

Toty's mother wipes the tears from her eyes and says - We become little stars - Your brother is up there watching us - said Toty's mother pointing to the sky.

Toty sees the starry sky and asks - My brother and what little star?

end of flashbacks

Toty comes to his senses and remembers his father letting a tear slip from one of his eyes. There were so many stars that Toty was still trying in vain to find out which star his father was.

Toty had other flashbacks but this time with him growing up he was past the age to leave the clan but he didn't know where to go but he didn't want to stay there because he already felt that there was no longer his place.

Toty remembered that time he and Tina were running around together. He never forgot that day Tina ran while he tried to catch up with her.

-    You can't catch up with me Toty - Tina screamed as she ran.

-    Tina! - Screamed Toty while trying to catch her

-    Wait for me Tina! - Shouted Toty.

"You can't catch me," Tina was saying as she ran.

Tina kept running while looking back thinking she had lost Toty.

But when she looked forward there was the wolf waiting for him.

Tina bumped into Toty and the two went to the ground and went rolling through a field full of flowers  and only stopped with Toty hitting his head on a rock.

-    There! - Said Toty hitting his head on the stone.

Tina was smiling and Toty bit and licked her face.

-    Why do you do this every time? - Tina asked.

-    I don't know - Said Toty.

-    Toty please - Said Tina.