Day 2: loose

(This one is one of the short ones sorry bout that!)
————-
No matter what, there always seemed to be some kind of chaos in the castle, even if I do my utmost to put preventative measures in place, the gang always will find a way around it.

This time it seems like Killer stole a pet from the last AU they were raiding and unsurprisingly it seemed to of broken out of where it had been kept, and now, instead of doing extremely crucial paperwork in my office, I will have to either capture or kill the menace of an animal they tried to keep without my expressed permission.

But the boys come first, they always have.

As much as I wanted to continue to write and sign off documents a short and slightly delectable gush of negativity coming from outside the office down the hallway. If that creature was so close then it makes my job of capturing it easier.

With a sigh, I placed the pen I was using down and calmly got up from where I was seated, tucking the chair in with my tentacles, and opened the dusky brown door to spot Killer running after a boysenberry coloured bird with a green to yellow gradient for a tail with its original coloration fading into the same grassy green on it wings with a cage and it desperately trying to fly away from this new predator.

The tiny animal's desperation to escape was hilarious.

As was how out of breath and desperate Killer was too.

After I had observed the scene (And had given myself enough time to feed a little from the stress that was coming off the two beings) With a smirk, I swiftly grabbed the parrot with one of my tentacles and brought the flying beast to our level. After a while Killer fought up and in between his many exasperated breaths he eventually managed to spit out "I'm sorry boss I didn't see it get out of his cage" I took the cage out of his hands with an empty tentacle and put the bird inside, locking the cage afterwards."And what of taking and caring for an animal without my knowledge?"

I stared at him waiting for a response but instead he tilted his skull downwards "I will think of your punishment later for now put the bird where you found it." I declared with a huff "Yess boss." Killer replied with a wine before teleporting away.

Perhaps I one day should take him to a certain cafe, maybe he would stop trying to domesticate every animal we come across.

(438 words)