Day 24: view

(This time is a overworked nightmare, I am quite a fan of this headcanon but I'm not sure how to work it in well with other prompts.)
————-

Troublesome was a fitting word to detail the years that pass along. Managing the boys, unfortunately dealing with the Stars, spreading negativity and other miscellaneous schemes prevents myself from possessing any possible relaxation.

But for some reason unbeknownst to myself I somehow finally acquired twenty or so minutes of downtime before the next mission.

I'm unsure of what to do with such precious minutes I haven't had a second of time to myself in hundreds of years and  laying in bed is a sure fire way to waste it instantaneously. So at that moment I summoned a portal to an obscure variant of outertale, since from what I could eavesdrop it was a common choice for AU travellers.

When I arrived to the starry dimension, I was awestruck at the picturesque purple ans blue galaxy that overlooked the small town of monsters. If I did not have the foresight I would of chosen to have the portal take me to the centre of the mellow village instead of the small ledge behind a rather small hut I would of most definitely gotten looks of bewilderment from inhabitant because of my absolute motionless.

After a minute or two of my observation of the art that is space, I broke out of my stasis due to the shooting stars that now began to litter the deep-space, Which to that I strolled closer to the stable lunar-ground ledge and sat down to stargaze.

I found that with the passing minutes of adoration I had for the stars, my built-up stress was beginning to dissipate.To think hundreds of millions of far away lights was all it took to lower my guard.

After what felt like both hours and minutes of calm a loud alarm rang into my non-existent ears. With a sigh I got up and made a portal to my personal universe.

If I'm able to open up more time I might be willing to bring the gang next time. Or not because as soon as I went through all I could hear was screaming ans the crashing of furniture. Maybe in a few years, when they've matured.

Even if that is impossible.

(391 words)