Day 21: stool

(Ha stool.)
————-

I can only describe this day as vexatious. A certain hate-teared skeleton had decided the serene pitch black castle was interfering his proclivity towards mass chaos.

Which brought me to the pandemonium that happened. Killer had managed to wholly get on the last nerve of Horror - a feat that was near impossible because of Horrors usual indifference to Killer's childish acts - and so Horror bulldozed through everything in his path. It took me a full minute to realise the destruction that was transpiring on the first floor, when I found out I stipulated they were to fix the current ruination of the first floor if they would ever want to see their favourite respective items.

It seems even after that Killer was still in 'cause chaos mode' as Dust called it because even after the incident the childish monster then attempted to thieve a specific memorable and ancient item from me. The only reason I did not have to punish anymonster else is due to Killer now having his room be relocated to a prison cell for a week.

Killer's attitude and actions today was not the exclusive lowlight to this day. The star imbeciles were determined to try and interrupt our multiverse saving AU devastation. Which ended with Cross being moderately injured, myself full of painful arrows and the rest of the gang luckily only left with small cuts.

So with all the events that occurred today I want to do nothing but destroy something. To think of doing such a thing whilst doing inconsequential documents. Instead of carrying on with my barely legible writing I teleported to my bedroom to find something to break.

After a while of rummaging around my unusually organised room, I eventually found something I couldn't care less about, a random oak stool that I mysteriously had.

So I did the most logical action, I grabbed it by the top and threw it to the ground with all my might. Only for it to bounce right at me, going right through my skull and trying to go for a second round before I broke it with an absurd amount of force with a more than necessary amount of tentacles then walked over to my bed and rag dolled onto it hoping for a better and a more bountiful amount of negativity

(350 words)