Day 10: fine

(I wrote too little for day 9 so this chapter will be a continuation of the last, as long as I don't make that mistake again I shouldn't be making this oneshot book into a twoshot book twice)
————-
It took longer than expected for the both of them to finish the cleaning. Perhaps they dreaded the search for replacements. "Get ready we are going out to get new ones." Several groans were heard after my announcement I was right. They were cut off when they had both teleported the room at two millisecond intervals each, to which I had put on a dark cloak that serves to hide our identities with magic.

After a while they both walked through the entrances the living room in much cleaner clothes then when they had left (excluding Dust who was always coated in his namesake) with them both adorning the same type of cloak I was wearing, "Boss are we going to steal or buy the new pillows?" Dust asked with irritation barely hidden in his voice and eyes, "Buying will be easier due to ease of access to much finer variants." A nod from Dust followed my answer as well as a groan from Killer.

"But wouldn't it be easier to just kill them and steal what they are offering?" He whined, not wanting to wait half a second more being patient likely, "I have explained enough times why Killer." Frustration taking ahold of me as my tentacles sharpen slightly, being a visual on how displeased I was at his repeated question and the other whine after which I decided it was better to just get them to the location and out before I injure the immature skeleton.

I had put us on the side of a rather expensive and sizeable store which I had found to use only the most high quality of materials for what they make, we are in a random AU that is currently under our protection and it seems to be the afternoon when we had arrived. Once a couple of seconds had passed I strode around the corner of the store towards the the automatic glass doors of the rather fancy storefront, Killer and Dust following behind me with both annoyance and unwillingness as we entered.

The inside was even more extravagant than the outside had led me to believe. The white walls and web grey floor were blindingly clean and every shelf was as organised as a store could be. If we had come at a earlier time there would no doubt be herds of buyers, all coming in to get something that was fit for royalty. That was one of the reasons I had made us come here, the store was a reputable source of anything that could be gifted to royalty which I was.

"Alright you two, go find some replacement pillows, and remember to get the ones which are as fine as silk and the same green as the couch we have at the castle." I told them.

They both began to search the store separately and after an hour of waiting they both eventually came back to me at the same time with several green pillows in two plastic bags. "Dust, did you and Killer pay for those?" I asked with suspicion. Dust had confirmed that he did infact pay for the pillows without the help of Killer and I teleported us both to the living room of the castle after I briefly glared at the childish murderer to threaten him.

When we had gotten back they both placed the pillows roughly onto the couch, the greens on both not matching. It seems there will be a need to go back out in the near future...

(622 words)