Day 14: ritual

(Hopefully short chapters don't become a habit)
—————-
It was late in the night, when I started to hear all sorts of loud babble emanating from one of the many rooms. It was so loud in fact that I could eavesdrop on said babble from my sound proofed room. What in the multiverse are they doing. From what I could overhear they were planning on doing some weird 'ritual' following soon after was the sound of a childish video.

Are they seriously trying to do some sort of ritual they found from an obviously fake source. How am I going to fix their endless stupidity? If they wanted to perform rituals I could easily find a book to do exactly that.

Then I heard a sudden bang. Which in response I immediately leapt from under the feather duvet, swiftly put on my slippers and whatever garments I could then teleported to the room in which the destructive noise had erupted from and broke the door down.

Only to find Killer, Dust and Cross all sat in a circle on the carpet of an admittedly bland and dark room with Horror stood up, his hand faced towards the now burnt piece of board that the four were circling.

"Clean this up now then go to bed. In the meantime I will think of a suitable punishment for all of you in the morning." I vociferated, thoroughly annoyed at their idiocy as I teleported back into my room in hopes to have a somewhat decent sleep.

(253 words)