Day 16: endorse

(This chapter was fun, I should probs try to find the time to do these in more than 2 hours lol)
————-
"–and then we leave without being noticed." Killer ended, I had been closely listening to what he had planned for over an hour, i do not have any idea as to how he can happily chatter about whatever may of come to his deranged mind. "Do you have a time in which we will begin?" I questioned in hopes of an affirmation. "Nope! That's why I asked you, boss." The childish monster responded cheerfully. I will add to my endless list that Killer needs to learn to make time for things.

"It's currently..." I turn to look at the ancient clock that was hung on the side of my office, "late in the afternoon, if we set off now in the couple of minutes it takes us to teleport there the idiots should be gone." I analysed, starting to slowly walk towards Killer.

"Finally!" He practically screamed whilst he briskly ran out the door, most likely to be going to the living room which was a floor down. Instead of wasting energy on such a lively run I decided on teleporting to said location. Once I had arrived I took notice of how Killer was already there blabbering on about the 'pranks' we were going to pull to the rest of the gang, they were less pranks and more crimes. Then again there isn't any sort of multiverse police.

"If you are quite finished talking we have some work to do." I diverted as they all turned to me, giving full attention. "You all know to get to their housing If you can even call it that I will be on lookout, after all if they find out it was indeed us it wouldn't be as fun as their confusion." After making sure the entire gang was happy with the arrangement I left to teleported to the second worst place to be in the multiverse.

Soon after the rest of the gang had also teleported here with the help of Error and began their own separate 'pranks' as I remained outside of the pile of trash called a house, being observant of the atmosphere of the realm to prevent any unneeded fights from the inhabitants.

It had been a couple hours since we had arrived, at the moment I was reading a book whilst checking the emotions of the monsters in the area. There was the exact same amount but they were panicked, panicked enough that I stopped what I was doing. Only to find out that the entire landfill of a house was starting to smoke and my gang came sprinting out. "Was burning the building part of your 'prank'?" I enquired with slight surprise, "they had left the stove on and we only noticed when it was too late." Cross replied with little to no gasps for air. "Can we go now I'm hungry from all that trouble." Dust asked with exhaustion

"I will take you all back momentarily, also where is Error." I had only just realised the lack of the glitch filled skeleton a few seconds ago,  they all shrugged and I thought nothing of it as we all left for the castle.

It took a couple of days of Error's absence to clue us in that he actually got stuck in the burning pile of garbage and only survived due to being an immortal.

(580 words)