Day 8: shop

(Had an idea so that I could comment about Ccino and Nightmare so I did it, sadly i just couldn't write more).
————-
Here I, Nightmare king of negativity, am sat in a small cat café with said small animals covering me as if I was the only place that they could sit and to add insult to injury, the owner of the place Ccino chuckling. Usually I only come here for one of two reasons, them being either; to feed off Ccino's mountain of negativity or simply to get extremely caffeinated. This time though it was neither.

I was simply alone in the castle due to the gang all being in their own AUs. Which h doesn't make sense for some of them but the gain they could of just wanted nostalgia.

Before I could think even more about my boys sudden decision to visit somewhere, I was interrupted by a cat nibbling one of my tentacles. "Don't eat that!" I ordered the cat, knowing it wouldn't know what i said in the slightest, I began to try and tear it away with my hands to prevent further damage to myself as Ccino started to laugh harder.

After I finally managed to get said cat off more had began to jump on me. Great now I'm stuck. "So what brings you here anyways Nightmare?" He said after a moment of silence to calm himself down which didn't work as he was half giggling through his words. "I'm here for the usual reasons, now can you do your job and get me my coffee?" Irritancy being clear as I spoke. "Alright it'll be done in a few minutes." He brightly stated as he was getting up to move behind the counter.

The boys shouldn't be coming back for a while so I could probably spend more time drinking coffee. Not like they know this AU. I made sure of it as soon as they all joined. The only one of them who might have an idea is Error as he does need to know so he knows what to and not to destroy.

But all in all, this is likely to be the only AU that I'm not well known in but that could be due to its small size and with how near to closing I come.

After a little more waiting Ccino comes back to my table with the usual coffee I ask for and ,also as usual, it tasted as good as it always is.

I should come for coffee more often. Without making it obvious of course.

(430 words)