Day 27: passive

(I will for definite revisit this chapter if I ever properly write oneshots)
————-

Finally. After hours, days weeks even! I have prevailed over the monstrous piles of work. Which left me alone with my thoughts. "Are you quite done there wasting our time." Echoed a voice which quickly became a whisper. This voice belonged to the former controller of this body, who is now a literal ghost of his former self. The real Nightmare, as of right now I nicknamed him Passive to prevent confusion despite his numerous complaints which in time died down with the rest of his voicings.

"Universe to Terror, hello?" Passive waved his phantom phalanges in front of my eye to garner my attention. "What do you want." I sighed, not wanting to deal with him. "To have my body back for one." He was glaring illusory daggers at me, "and for two, he have you do something at least."

"Fine then, I will 'do something'." I left my office with a bundle of paper work so I could send them out but before I even got the chance I saw Dust and Killer throwing knifes and bones at each other. An activity they have been punished for doing a ludicrous amount of times. To minimise the now rapidly growing havoc, I took hold of the two monsters with separate irritated tentacles, "I believe you both know what you have done wrong?" I roared sternly, having to handle Passive and then this in the matter of minutes - this sets a bad precedence for the rest of the day. "Yes Boss.", "It won't happen again Boss" the two chimed in one after the other, to which I slowly dropped them to the ground and decidedly teleported to the within range room that was my own to prevent any other encounters.

"How are those papers so important" Passive spoke up. "They hold plans for next attacks, none of which are your concern." I begrudgingly answered. I then opened a portal to dispatch to their respective AUs.

(338 words)