Day 4: rainbow

(I just wanted to see how childish I can make Killer lol)
————-
The one thing I didn't expect to happen today was one of my boys interrupting me having coffee, and out of all of them I did not think Horror it would be Horror, I thought it would've been Dust or even Cross before thinking of him.

"Boss, Killer's makin' a mess 'n the hall ou'side." I sighed after Horror had finished. Last time Killer made a mess it was with blood, and it was a pain in the soul to clean up. "Thank you for telling me Horror I'll see what he has done tho time."I responded indignantly.

Once I took the last sip of the caffeinated and bitter drink i had made earlier in the kitchen, I got up and began walking outside of the living room, tentacles swaying dangerously fast in the air. When I made my way there I saw something I could only describe as horrific.

Killer was painting on the walls. He was literally throwing buckets of paint on it as if he was painting using some bygone and forgotten technique. "KILLER YOU THROW ANOTHER BUCKET OF PAINT ON THAT WALL AND  SWEAR TO THE STARS I WILL END YOU." I shouted -more like screamed- at Killer, my tentacles have now aimed towards him and turned as sharp as spikes my aura also reflected how angry I become making the air around Killer hard to breathe in.

"Boss I'm sorry I just wanted to see what it woulda done." He mumbled and began to start shaking with how terrified he was. For the second time today I harshly sighed how do I deal with this, I mean he practically painted a rainbow on the wall "You will clean all of this up in the next hour, do you understand?" I scolded "Yes boss," he replied, still shaking as he went to get cleaning supplies. Atleast I will be doing something today, which is telling of Killer after he has finished cleaning this mess up.

After all, who the hell paints a rainbow over black stone walls?

(355 words)