CHAPTER 1

Is everything ok?

Why is dad suddenly forcing me to go back to Korea?

Xu Minghao the only son and the heir to the "XU PVT CORPORATION " asked his assistant who is more of a friend. He has been with Minghao since he moved to the States as Minghao just wanted to enjoy life a little more by exploring, painting and creating memories before he takes upon the role of his father as the CEO. 

I am afraid I was told not tell you the reason. 

there was silence in the room, Minghao who had been trying his best to come up with a plan so as to not go back, he has been  turning down his fathers request for him to return to Korea and its already 2 years now and he has no excuse this time but to obey his fathers orders.

............

Kim Mingyu his father shouted.

Mingyu who was angry and pissed at what the father had just told him locked himself in his office, and started to throw things around.  

Mingyu was popular for his looks and was always on the headlines. His looks were unmatched he was tall well build and extremely talented and smart. He was the son of the well know business tycoon in the country. He was soon about to take over the " THE PALATIUM HOTEL" His father was the owner of the largest  chain of hotels in Korea. 

 He sat down on the sofa that was next to a floor to ceiling glass window reached for his phone but immediately threw his phone away on the sofa next to him.