CHAPTER 26

Hello! 

"We got him we are at Byg Brewski." 

Mingyu cut the call and straight drove to Byg Brewski, he walked up to the 4th floor. It was a small hall with dim lights he entered and walked straight to his manager who was already there with a few of his men. Here one of them walked in dragging a man whose face was hidden under a black cloth, he kept shouting to leave him, the man threw him in front of Mingyu and bowed.

Mingyu bent a little pulling the cloth off his head, he blinked and looked around and looking up he saw The Kim Mingyu, he knew it was over now hiding or lying would be of no good but death. 

He pleaded to spare his life and he would tell him everything. Mingyu pulled out a cigarette and sat on the couch. 

"Speak" he said looking at the man who was scared to death.

It's not me it was....it was the Son of the chwe Vernon Chwe who asked me to do this he told me as long as I listen and do as he says he will pay me a lump some of money, and Seungkwan didn't love you he was just pretending to be in love he is in love with the Chwe's son so much that he was ready to sleep with you and make you fall for him. Like that night too he did it for him. I was also told to send a few pictures of you in bed with Seungkwan to the ENT PUBLISHER'S so it would ruin your family reputation. Now he looked at Mingyu with wide eyes Now they are looking for him. 

"WHO?" Who are they looking for the manager yelled. 

The son of Xu..they...they got a tip that he is pregnant. 

Mingyu stepped on the palm of his hands and said in a deep but rough voice  this will be a reminder to you that getting on to the bad side of the Kim's is something even the foolish would never do. 

"Deal with him" he said and left with his manager. 

He loosened his tie in frustration running a hand through his hair he turned to his manager, "make an appointment with Mr Boo to clear all my schedule for tomorrow.".

______________________

Hello! 

"Mingyu how are you, you have grown up into a pretty handsome man I remember you running around the yard when I used to visit your father" said Mr Boo 

Hello!

 Mingyu bowed

"So what is the reason for your sudden visit here" 

"Mr Boo your precious son has been up to no good these past few days, I wander if he has plans to bring misery into the Boo family" Mingyu replied taking a sip of the coffee.

"What are you trying to say?" Seungkwan's father looked up at Mingyu with a questioning look, people would rather no want to be on the bad side of the Kim's knowing well the power they have in the business world. 

"Your son has been meddling around in my personal life too much I know we had a little history not to mention it was a lie, I hope you take care of your son before I do." Mingyu got up arranging his suit, also rumours has it that your son is getting cozy in bed with the son of the Chwe's, on hearing this Mr Boo almost dropped the coffe mug he was holding.

"You know the consequences of getting involved with the Chwe's after whatever has happened in the past, I hope you take it as a warning, take care of your son before I do" he said and walked out of the Boo mansion.

__________________________________________

He got into his car and called his manager.

"It's time to clear this matter from the root. Hope all evidence is ready. See you at the Chwe's mansion in 30 min keep the cops informed incase things go out of hand" he said and drove towards his destination.

Ah! What brings the great Kim Mingyu here Vernon said with a smirk.

Mingyu put his cigarette down looking up at Vernon well I thought it was high time to clear the problem from the root itself. 

"I thought sending your father to the prison would teach you a lesson not to mess with us, sadly someone as intelligent as you who could have invested you talent in something more that could be of importance decided put it in something far more useless as to playing dirty tricks."

"Kim Mingyu this all your family's fault." Vernon shouted.

"My families fault that your father got greedy and decided to over throw the CEO of the company and also mess with the company's funds and secretly share the information to the rival party huh?"  

"I will not stop till I see your family suffer till I see you fall to ashes."

"Well seems like you left me with no other choice," Mingyu stood up and began typing something on his phone.

The next thing Vernon knew was the cops enter.

"Vernon Chwe you are under arrest for spreading fake rumours and also trying to harm the Kim's family you have been charged for attempted kidnapping  of Mr Kim's fiance with all the evidences you have been found guilty"

while the cops arrested Vernon who was being escorted out he kept screaming at Mingyu " This is not over Mingyu, not till I see you beg" 

Finally Mingyu sat back on the sofa looking at Wonwoo who was smiling at him "Its over Mingyu we won". Mingyu let out a sigh of relief.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Seungkwan was sent off to England to manage his fathers overseas business and was only allowed to return on his fathers request. His over move and daily life was closely monitored. 

Vernon and his family lost the little reputation they had in the country. He was totally forgotten by all.

The Xu and The Kim family met up for a family dinner where Mingyu told them the whole story and Mr Xu finally accepts Mingyu's apologies and how much he just wanted to marry Minghao and no one else. They finally came to a conclusion not to call of the marriage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------  

Mingyu is desperately trying to find Minghao he visits ever art exhibition, all the charity events every orphanage that organizes any sort of event. 

"Where are you Minghao is almost a 2 months will I ever find you? don't you miss me at all because I miss you like crazy. Come back home come back to me Hao baby please." He says looking at the couple picture of him and MInghao that they had clicked on one of their dates.

At that moment there is a notification on his Instagram:

XUMINGHAO_O has posted for the first time in a while...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS I TRIED TO KEEP THE WHOLE ARGUMENTS ARE ALL SHORT SO I CAN JUMP INTO GYUHAO SCENES MORE.............ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER......NOW I AM ONLY GOING TO FOCUS OF GYUHAO AND MAYBE LITTLE OF OTHER CHARACTERS TOO... BYE THANK YOU FOXY FAM🦊❤️