CHAPTER 30

Minghao due to pregnancy usually got tired fast, he woke up checked his phone posted a picture of Mingyu sleeping and slowly fell back to sleep. Mingyu woke up an hour later he still couldn't believe he was here with Minghao his Minghao. Mingyu immediately messaged Wonwoo telling him he found Minghao, he even told him not to tell anyone untill Minghao plans on going back to Korea with him. He wakes up gets fresh and makes his way straight into the kitchen, he looks up for some light nourishing breakfast recipes for his beloved who is still fast asleep, he is busy with his cooking when the door bell rings. Mingyu quickly walks to the door thinking it must be Seokmin or Joshua. Mingyu opens the door he see's an unfamiliar face.

"Hey how may I help you?" Mingyu asks 

"Hello! hmm is Minghao there?" the person ask trying to look over Mingyu's shoulders just for Mingyu to block his view.

"And you are?" Mingyu questions 

"Oh btw I'm Taehyung " he replied and how about you ?

"I am "

Tae!!! a voice called out from behind Mingyu. Mingyu turned to look it was Minghao walking up with a smile looking at the person, "why are you standing out there its cold why dont you come in" Minghao said Taehyung just nodded a little and said "ah its totally alright seems like you have guest over, I just wanted to ask you if you needed help with the groceries shopping for the month as I see you get tired fast these days" Mingyu looked a Taehyung and then at Minghao he was a upset that it was not him that helped Minghao in his initial days of pregnancy and jealous that Taehyung knew Minghao's daily routines, he was lost in thoughts when Minghao spoke again "Oh by the way Tae" Mingyu looked at Minghao he thought whats with all this nick name. " this is my fiance Kim Mingyu" Minghao looked at Mingyu and smiled the sweetest smile he had ever smiled, also I thank you so much for offering to help but today I am a little busy today so I'll do the groceries later. Taehyung smiled at them and nodded "then I'll get going I need to get the little one to school too" He waved them both bye and left. 

Mingyu closed the door following Minghao into the kitchen, how did you meet?, is he married? does he usually get your groceries? his questions never seemed to end. Minghao turned around Gyu you need to understand one thing even if we had our misunderstanding I'd never thought of seeing other people I always had you in my mind, also he is a single dad so he kinda understands how difficult it is for me at times alone. Mingyu looked at Minghao "Hao I am sorry" is all he said and hugged him, MInghao hugged him back. I missed you so much Hao.  Minghao looked at Mingyu " you know what the little one in there is hungry, so please baby daddy can you serve me that breakfast you have been working on. Mingyu quickly planted a kiss on Minghao forehead and ran into the kitchen and not before telling him that he will be quick.

Not long after breakfast was ready and they sat down to eat Minghao looked at Mingyu and said with a smile on his face "would you like to join me for my doctors appointment today?" Mingyu who was sipping on his coffee looked at the other in surprise he asked " is it really today and can I come for real" Minghao let out a laugh and replied "ofcourse why not is this the thing you wished you had done back then? so yes! . Mingyu got up from his seat not caring about the chair that fell and walked up to the other and pulling him in for a tight hug followed by little kisses. "You definitely make me the happiest man on earth, thank you for this opportunity to take care of you and our little baby, I might not be the best at it but I will try to do my best for the three of us. Minghao hugged him tighter and letting out the tears he was holding back he didn't care any longer all that matters to him right now is the person the one the love of his life and he had all of him now and forever. 

Mingyu's Instagram update...

Minghao's Instagram update

..........................................................................................................

SORRY FOR THE DELAY WAS BUSY GOT CAUGHT UP WITH WORK AND STUFF MY LIFE IS KINDA MESSED RIGHT NOW BUT THOUGHT I'D UPDATE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL.  THANK FOXYFAM❤️