CHAPTER 27

(I found these AI pictures on Pinterest and thought of using them)

_________________________________________________

FLASHBACK TO 1 WEEK AGO.............

"Seokmin-ah are you free to talk" Joshua asked.

"Yes my love always free for you"

I want to give you a head up before you're home so that you won't be surprised and also since you are very close to Mingyu I want you to also keep it a secret for now. 

What is it about? 

Minghao is in L.A and he is at our place. Joshua goes on to tell Seokmin the who story of why Minghao made such decision and for now we have to support him.

"Also Seokmin-ah Minghao is pregnant so we should not pressure him with too many questions."

"I understand but I am also Mingyu's very close friend hiding this from him makes me feel so guilty,how am I to face him" 

"Seokmin-ah just this once please just untill they resolve the matter."

"Okay! But if only you give me lots of hugs and kisses when I am home"

"Yes love I will shower you with all my love" 

"Now I got to go work calls I love you bye"

"Love you more my love" 

_____________________________________________

Seokmin enters the house looking around he see's Minghao sitting on the balcony. 

"Hao!"

Minghao stood up and he looked little surprised but then walk straight to hug Seokmin.

"How have you been?" Minghao asked smiling at him.

"Well as healthy as you see" he replied, "how about you Hao?"

Minghao just kept quiet trying to avoid his gaze, "Hao I know everything Joshua had already told me about it and I am not going to tell Mingyu or ask you anything untill you want to open up about it. But right now all I am asking you about it you and your the baby."

"I'm fine Seokmin and also the baby is fine." He replied.

And began talking talking about Seokmin's trip and all the funny incident that have occurred during his one week trip.

Later that evening as Taehyung had promised to take them out for dinner they all went. They ordered the food Minghao just had something light while the rest ate. In-Su who was sitting next to Tae got up and sat next to Minghao, he then took a piece of meat and wrapped it in lettuce and put out his little hands towards Minghao's face. Minghao was confused and looked at Taehyung who was looking a what his little son was upto.

"He wants to feed you himself" Taehyung says looking at his son.

"Papa says we should eat lots so we are strong he lifts up his sleeve to show his tiny invisible muscle" the rest starts laughing while In-Su is preparing anything wrap with a little rice this time.

"In-Su never fed me with so much love" Seokmin say pouting.

"In-Su-ah won't you feed uncle Shua" Joshua say showing finger heart.

"I want to be uncle Hao is not eating much so I want to feed uncle Hao" he says feeding him another one.

Minghao was happy that he almost let out a soft sob , he started to crying looking at In-Su all he could think of was is this how it feels to have a child, is this what it means when people says having a child brings you the worlds  happiness. Then he thought will our baby look like me or Mingyu, is our baby going to be clumsy like his father or stubborn like me. All these thoughts made him want to cry even more. 

In-Su thought he did something wrong when he saw his uncle Hao cry, he then began to cry going to hug Taehyung who immediately carried him and began coaxing him to stop by showing him a cat that was out of the restaurant. Seokmin and Joshua on the other hand knew why Minghao got emotional and hugged him and tried to cheer him. Minghao felt sorry for making In-Su cry because of his sudden reaction, he walked up to Taehyung, he then handed his son to Minghao who carried him and took him to his seat placing the little boy on his lap he began to hug him and say sorry.

"In-su-ah I'm sorry, you didn't do anything wrong. Uncle Hao was just happy that you wanted to take care of me." He said placing a soft kiss on the little boys head. 

The little boy wiped his tears immediately "uncle Hao I'm sorry for crying and he then he looked at his father saying I want Uncle Hao to feed me now" 

And as In-Su wanted to spend more time with his uncle Hao so did Taehyung and Minghao got to know eachother they spoke about many things often they went out for coffee and sometimes In-Su stayed at Minghao's apartment which was just on the floor above them. But with time the little boy wanted to be with Minghao more and more, it made things between Taehyung and Minghao a little difficult, not untill one fine day In-Su called Minghao papa while they were playing around in Minghao's apartment. Minghao froze and looked at the boy who kept smiling and hugging him. Joshua looked at Tae and Seokmin who was talking about some business related matter. 

Taehyung sensing how Minghao was feeling walked towards them and carried his son while saying bye and that he would come some other time. In-Su started crying stretching his hands towards Minghao who felt bad for the little kid but also knew setting boundaries was what he needed to do. 

__________________________________________________________

LITTLE IN-SU LIKES MINGHAO ALOT.

I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD PLEASE VOTE AND SHOW SOME LOVE AND SUPPORT WILL TRY TO POST MORE CHAPTERS SOON. 

BUT THE AI PICTURES I GOT OF TAEHYUNG AND THE BABY VERSION FROM PINTEREST THEY ARE CUTE AND I WANTED TO USE THEM. CREDIT TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF THE PICTURE 🖼️😘😘😘🦊❤️