chapter 12

Minghao returns to an empty apartment.

notification pops up on his phone:

KIM ANNOYING MINGYU: Minghao, i know what I did was wrong and unforgivable, I am leaving I hope it makes you feel better sorry for being jerk.

Minghao sits on the sofa and starts to cry again yes he was hurt, but he love Mingyu and that hurt even more.

TIME SKIP

Mingyu could not get Minghao out of his head. He lay on his bed. Its been a week since the incident back in New York. He takes his phone and dails a number, are you free I have to talk to you. 

What do you mean by lets end this relationship?

Listen seungkwan in the very first place I had no intentions of marrying you nor have I planned a future with you, so its better to just end it other then just being together.

Seungkwan looked at Mingyu with tears is it because of that XU MINGHAO, whyyy why is it me who has to suffer or did you actually fall in love with him huh? 

FUCK OFF MINGYU I DON'T WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. ITS OVER BETWEEN US JUST LIKE YOU WANT. I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU AND THAT BITCH. 

He said and just walked away.

And with that Mingyu ended things with Seungkwan, he can finally beg Minghao to forgive him and give another chance. 

Minghao missed Mingyu alot, he could not take it anymore it hurt so much, he thought if Mingyu thought of breaking off the marriage or would he at least for once be honest. 

Haohao! 

can you please tell me what happened in New York ? 

He looks at Jun and Wonwoo with tears, its over even before it started jun he said while crying even more.

Minghao tell Jun everything and Jun is so angry that he just wants to puch Mingyu on the face hard. 

"That fucker Kim Mingyu i wont spare him." 

Jun! Wonwoo looks at him little disappointed at how he called his friend such names. 

What? Jun responded looking annoyingly at Wonwoo. 

Don't tell me you are going to side with Mingy, did you just hear what your friend did he hurt Hao and not just that he almost forced him to  OH GOD I'm so mad right now I could break someone's face. 

Jun Mingyu and me have been friends since kids even if I know he did something like that I will still not hear a word against him.

Go then to your best friend I can't believe it Wonwoo seriously I thought you was sensible enough but I was wrong.

Jun lets not argue right now its not a matter of ours but them. You think I am going to let this slide. He doesn't deserve Hao. 

Jun stop let them talk things out.

Can you both stop arguing Jun I din't share it with you so you could pick a fight with Wonwoo, if you both end up fight too its going to hurt me more. 

Hao don't worry about us, tell me what do you what to do, Wonwoo asked. I just want to go out and clear my mind out a little. Lets go out for drink and have fun, Jun said looking at Minghao you might even hit it off without someone he smiles to which Minghao just slapped his arm. 

Get ready we will meet up at 9 O clock sharp, at our Soonyoungs bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WONU: Mingyu! I want to punch you so hard that I could break you face. 

PUP: WTF, is up with you?

WONU: dint you bother to tell me about what happened between you and minghao back in New York???? I am on my way to your place.

Get ready we are going out. 

Where? Mingyu asked.

Well Jun is taking Minghao to Soonyoung's bar for drinks and may also help him hit off with someone that's what Jun planned. Jun is really pissed at you and is close to breaking your nose if you don't make up for the mess you created.

Mingyu is ready within 10 minutes lets go. 

ya Gyu can you at least tell me what you plan to do? be honest how do you feel about Hao? 

Wonu to be honest these day I can't stop thinking of him, will he ever forgive me after what i did. All i know is I won't be able to stand seeing him with anyone but me. 

Gyu thats what i felt when i fell in love with Jun, and that fear made me want him so much that i ended up confessing and look at us now? 

You are in love Gyu just admit it already. if not at least show it to him. make him feel its, instead of running away.

To be honest to say that Minghao loves you so much is something Jun too is shocked he says, after his first breakup he hasn't been in love again but it seems like he was really hurt Gyu, make it up before he gets over it.

He thanks Wonu for always supporting and helping him, after all they are best friends .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------