CHAPTER 28

It's almost 4 months since Minghao had left Korea and Mingyu,he was leading a simple and happy life. He went on his regular doctor appointments and his little baby was healthy and did not trouble him much. His morning sickness was not like it used to be during his initial period of pregnancy. He went on regular walks around the park, cooked light meals, read alot of books and also continued painting on days he was loney he visited orphanages and played with the kids. Eventually he was getting used to this life. 

"Mingyu!"

"Hey Seokmin!" 

Mingyu had an important client meeting in L.A. After his meeting and he decided to meet up with Seokmin his best friend. He invited he had invited him over for dinner, Joshua who was not aware of Seokmin bring Mingyu over for dinner and was surprised when he opened the door. 

"Yes Shua hyung!" Minghao replied from the other side of the call.

"Hao where are you hope you are not over working you should sleep" he said while looking into the room where Seokmin and Mingyu sat talking over a glass of wine.

Just then the door bell rang and Mingyu who was closest to the door answered the door. 

Mingyu froze trying not to let the wine glass slip and fall. There stood the man he loved so much, longed for 4 months the man who he thought he would never forgive ever. Minghao who was adjusting some bags he was carrying looked up, he felt like he would pass out was he dreaming was it because he missed him so much that all he see's is Mingyu everywhere. He was already tearing up. Joshua and Seokmin came to the door who is it Mingyu? they asked but just then Minghao turned to leave but Mingyu held on to his wrist so tight and pulled him into a hug, he tried to push Mingyu away but all he did was hold him tighter and just then Minghao broke into tears. Joshua looked at Seokmin who was speechless Seokmin asked Shua hyung didn't you say you'd try to keep Minghao away for few hours. "I did" Joshua replied "I told him he should sleep now it's kinda late but he ended up here."

"Baby Why?" Is all Mingyu said while holding Minghao tight. 

Minghao just replied your suffocating me Mingyu. Mingyu moved away taking a better look at Minghao he was now little healthier "he must be eating well" Mingyu thought then he moved forward and placed a hand on Minghao's tummy he could feel the slight bump. He smiled and his tears rolled down the tears he was holding back for long. 

"Our baby" is all he said. 

He knelt down and hugged Minghao placing his head on Minghao's bump, he cried watching him in this state broke Minghao's heart to pieces. Seokmin helped Mingyu up and held on to him while the man just kept crying. Minghao not being able to hold the pain together any longer hugged Mingyu. 

After sometime when Mingyu stopped crying and just stood there hugging Minghao.

"It's time you two clear this misunderstanding" Joshua said looking at the two. 

"Hao I hope you understand how important it is for the baby to have his father and how important the baby is to Mingyu just like you are" Seokmin said.

I'll take him to my place is all Minghao replied looking at Mingyu and pressing the button to the elevator. 

_____________________

Thank you for the 1k read I'm so happy will try and finish this soon was busy with my sister's wedding arrangements now I am free so will try and finish it 😘❤️🫶