Chapter 8

Mingyu was going through some paper in his office, when his PA walks in, sir! 

 Mr Xu has asked me to share the details of the place for the dinner tonight. 

Why can't he call me?

 well sorry but Mr Xu said he is a little busy. 

Go on, Mingyu replied going through the papers again.

He has planned the dinner in the Platinum Hotel itself, The Royal Banquet hall. He also mentioned about not being late as he hates waiting and says its almost like wasting time. The meeting is set for 8 'O' CLock. 

That's all sir,

You may leave.

                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minghao looked at his watch it's 8:05. He just sighs, just then Mingyu enters the hall. Minghao looks at Mingyu who walks up to the table Minghao was sitting. 

Minghao must admit that this man Mingyu was a handsome and God took an extra day to work on this man, he was fine as fuck. 

He pushed those thoughts away when he was greeted by Mingyu who sat opposite to him. 

So what do you want to talk about, Minghao asked Mingyu while going through the menu that had a list of wine and other drinks, 

Well can we order first I thought it was a dinner date but here you are already questioning me, Mingyu replied.

ITS NOT A DATE!

Minghao responded looking at Mingyu I know you already have someone and as we have decided not to interfere in each other's lives, so I hope you deal with it so, people wont start gossiping about it all over the news. I hate been the center of attraction. 

Mingyu looked up at Minghao with a rather shocked face, but then moved on to ask, seems like my little fiance has done a background check on me already huh ?

I had already done it the night I returned and I was told we are to marry.

He raised his hand signaling the waiter, why don't you order I have already decided what I want t o have.

Mingyu was rather impressed by Minghao who was so calm and relaxed looking around the hall appreciating the arrangements and the ambiance. 

they ordered what they wanted, while the food was being prepared, Mingyu watched as Minghao looked at his phone and smiled, for some reason it made his heart skip a beat.

Minghao wore a navy blue shirt with the first three buttons undone exposing his chest which caught Mingyu's eyes, his hair was done perfectly few strands that kept falling to his face which he kept brushing back every now and then while they spoke. 

He snapped out of this thoughts when Minghao finally spoke again, since you are my fiance I thought I should at least let you know that I am leaving for the States tomorrow.

I thought you weren't going back there?

Well just because I am taking care of things here doesn't mean i have to neglect  my other work back in The States.

May I know more about you work back in The States, like I know you do a lot of charity but I have not known much about it.

Minghao looks up at Mingyu who was taking a sip of the wine, well you see he started, I moved to States because I knew I would soon be taking over my fathers company, and so all I wanted to do was enjoy the little time I have before I miss out on the good things and end up regretting not doing the things I enjoyed. 

I love painting and photography, for me these few years I have in hand was to make memories and so I started painting and eventually had my first exhibition which of course was a success. So just to let you know I am having another art exhibition which is to raise funds for charity purpose for children . 

Well you have enough money why don't you just donate them, Mingyu looked at Minghao while taking another sip. 

As you know I have not yet taken over the company and it still belongs to my father so the assets are not for me to use and also I wanted to do this on my own raising funds for charity also spreads  awareness to help people in need. I know you don't understand what I am talking about, that's the difference between you and me Mingyu he looks up. 

Once the food was served they both ate in silence, none of them spoke. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were done with dinner and Mingyu offered to drop Minghao. None of them spoke the ride home. 

When they reached Minghao's  house they were greeted by Mrs Xu.

                 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          AUTHOR'S NOTE 

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY SO FAR IS IT BORING. SHOULD I STOP WRITING IT? 

WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS MINGYU THINKING BUT I GUESS ITS GOING TO GET A LITTLE MESSY THE NEXT CHAPTER ONWARDS. HOPE I CAN CONTINUE TO WRITE THE EXACT PLOT THAT IS ON MY MIND. 

PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING SO I CAN IMPROVE MY WRITING SKILLS.

THANK YOU I LUB YOU FOXY FAM JAM ❤️🦊🫰