Chapter 5

As they walked into the room, Minghao closes the door behind them. Mingyu walks around looking at the room that looked asthetic, turning to his left he saw a small side table next to a sofa that was near the glass window just above the side tables there were many photo frames that hung beautifully like a collage. He walked over to take a better look at it, while Minghao went to pour some wine for the two. 

Just as Mingyu looked through the photos he noticed few pictures were of Minghao when he was five years old and the rest some had pictures of Minghao celebrating his birthday with the kids in the orphanage while some with friends and family but the one that caught his attention was the that one picture of Seungcheol and Minghao it seems to be taken on his graduation day, Minghao was holding a bouquet of red roses while Seungcheol was holding him close they both smiling so much in love. 

Mingyu and Seungcheol attended the same University, both being very competitive about everything, who would have known that the guy Mingyu's ex Jeonghan had ditched him for would be his future husbands ex boyfriend. All Mingyu could think of was "Why him again?"

Minghao stood behind him watching what the other was thinking.

 "sorry I prefer wine more then other drinks" he replied as he walked over to Mingyu handing him a glass one wine.

"So as you know about the situation between the two families, they want us to get married" Minghao spoke while twirling the glass of win in his hands. He kept looking at his glass while sitting on the edge of his bed while Mingyu sat opposite to him on the sofa kept looking at Minghao who seem so calm and relaxed, about everything.

Mingyu who sat there looking at Minghao had a lot on his mind you really want to know how I feel about this whole thing Mingyu spoke up. To which Minghao looked at him to attentively.

"It's a ridiculous idea we don't even know eachother properly we just met back when we were kids to which I have no memory off, and suddenly one day we have to marry just because our family thinks it's the best choice for both." 

"Well I agree, so here is my offer if you like it you agree or if not then do as our parents want us to do." Minghao replied sipping wine from his glass. 

Mingyu gave him a questioning look.

So Minghao spoke we can get married, live separately from our parents and do what we want live our own lives. No one has to know what we are doing or interfere with eachother personal life. You live the way you want and I do my stuff the way I want, and if we feel we cannot do this anymore we can file a divorce saying we are not compatible. 

Mingyu looked at Minghao who was still calm and enjoying his wine. 

Just then a knock was heard on the door. 

"HaoHao" Jun called is everything okay?

"Hyung all good". He replied "just allow sometime I'll be back to the party."

"Hao Seungcheol this side open the door atleast, you have been away for two years and now your back just to lock yourself in the room again?"

"Cheolie hyung just 10 minutes please" he replied

Mingyu could see the softness on his face and voice when talking to Seungcheol, it irritated him but he kept calm.

"Jeonghan is here to meet you he has been very eager to meet you since he knew you were returning to Korea" Seungcheol spoke again.

At the mention of Jeonghan Mingyu didn't seem happy. They were the campus couple and had been dating for almost a year the longest Mingyu has ever dated someone, but after Seungcheol showed up Jeonghan changed he want to break up or would not make time untill Jeonghan finally told him he was no longer in love with Mingyu thus their relationship ended not so in good terms. 

On the other hand Minghao and Seungcheol seemed to have a great bond even though they were ex'. 

"I'll be there hyung just 10 minutes"

Mingyu's phone rang he looke at his screen it was Wonwoo.

"Bro where the heck are you?" Wonwoo sounded tensed on the other side you father has been looking for you.

Well in Minghao's room he replied,

What whose room?

" like did you ahh don't tell me KIM MINGYU YOU GUYS JUST MET" Wonwoo shouted. 

"Can you chill we were just discussing something important" Mingyu responded with a sigh, he cut the call. 

Let's go! He turned to Minghao

I'll think about your offer. Mingyu said while walking out of the room.

Once Mingyu left Minghao relaxed  and threw himself on his bed with a deep sigh. He felt his body ache he really had no idea if this whole offer thing that he spoke about was a good idea. 

What's going to happen?

 was all he could think.

__________________

Hey I hope it's not boring...

Please support my book... I'd really appreciate it thank you.....

🫰❤️🫶