CHAPTER 11

Minghao wakes up early, he freshens up and walks into the hall room, there Mingyu was sleeping on the couch. he walked up to a sleeping Mingyu, he watched him as he slept and walked into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He had to pay visit to an orphanage once before he left for Korea again.

Mingyu wakes up and finds Minghao who was in the kitchen making breakfast. He folds the blanket and places it neatly on the corner of the couch, and walks up to the kitchen counter. He looks at Minghao who is busy preparing food he dint say a word untill Mingyu spoke 

"Did you sleep well" 

"HMM" is all he got from the man across the counter. 

Mingyu walked into the kitchen and turned Minghao pushing him towards the counter, held his face up but Minghao looks away.

"Can we just fucking talk things out properly for once"  Mingyu says almost angry.

Minghao tries to push him away but fails to, he looks up "you are hurting me Mingyu" but Mingyu is stubborn and continues to hold him tight almost leaving marks on his forearms. "I said leave my hand Kim Mingyu" 

"Don't you remember last night huh" mingyu was angry.

"No I don't, I was drunk and if anything happened just forget it" 

what was it all about? wanting me to love you choose you and now you pretend like you don't remember anything huh?   Do you get drunk like this often and make out with random people huh XU MINGHAO, is this who you are?

KIM MINGYU! enough just because I am tolerating you doesn't mean you are going to throw dirt on my character unlike you I don't go around dating and sleeping with people, I have my self respect. So just leave me you are hurting me. 

So thats how you think huh? well if thats how you think I am let me show you, he kisses Minghao who was still pressed against the counter he tried to push Mingyu away but he was too strong. 

Mingyu kissed Minghao so rough that his lips started bleeding a little he could taste the iron. Minghao mumbled in between the kiss telling him to stop and move but when Mingyu dint listen he bit his lips hard. He was about to walk away but then he was suddenly lifted over Mingyu's shoulders who carried him straight into his bedroom, throwing him on the bed hard. 

Mingyu started to remove his shirt and moved toward the bed,

"Mingyu what you think your doing?

 Don't Mingyu! please no"

 but he ignored all of his words and leaned over pinning Minghao on the mattress and again kissing him sucking his lips that is bleeding even more now, he pulls the shirt off his shoulders exposing his fair and delicate skin he sucks on it hard and bites them. Just as he was slipping his hands down into Minghao's pants he hears the sound of the man under him sob tears rolling down his cheeks he looked so sacred and weak under him. 

Mingyu finally realized what he was about to do just now, he pulls Minghao into a hug and continuously saying "I AM SORRY ! I AM SORRY! I DIDN'T WANT IT TO BE LIKE THIS.  I AM SORRY. MINGHAO FORGIVE ME PLEASE. Minghao said nothing but just kept crying his hands gripping on the sheets tight till his knuckles turned white, he was hurt he had no idea the man that surprised him yesterday with flowers and held his hand and kissed him sweetly and made his heart skip a beat making him fall in love is the same person who tried to hurt him. 

"LEAVE" was he said pushing him away. 

Mingyu as stubborn as he is din't move instead he pulled him closer again holding on his hands this time more gentle and kept saying I am sorry please forgive me, please don't hate me. I am sorry Minghao i couldn't take the fact that you are ignoring me after everything happened last night.  Minghao I don't know how i feel towards you but last night meant something to me, you pretending like you forgot made me mad.

Minghao looked at Mingyu who was pleading, 

" Don't you ever touch me again" we are getting married but that does not change the fact that you already have someone else in your life, lets just look at this marriage as a business proposal between two families. he finishes his last sentence and goes out of the bedroom. Leaving a rather shocked Mingyu who was just sitting there thinking what's wrong with him. Why was he reacting in that way if he felt nothing for Minghao, he was he covered his face with his hands and just sat there sobbing.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SHORT CHAPTER BUT KIM MINGYU HE NEEDS TO MAKE UP HIS MIND WHO HE WANTS TO BE WITH..............

POOR MINGHAO HIS FEELINGS BETRAYED HIM BY FALLING FOR MINGYU...😢