Chapter 3

Mingyu woke up his phone continuously ringing with notification, it was from his best friend Wonwoo.

Wonu💪😎: Mingyu have you seen the news?

Wonu💪😎: MINGYU ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING?

Wonu💪😎: You got to check the news.

Wonu💪😎: Ya!! Mingyu I am coming over. 

                                                                   MR PUP😎:  DUDE! can you please let me                                                                                              be stop spamming bro.

 Sir! a knock was heard on the door.

Who is it? Mingyu in his half sleep responded waking up to open the door. He opened the door just to see Wonwoo standing. The butler left after calling for you Wonwoo replied walking into his room. 

Why you even here so early? Mingyu asked.

Wonwoo looked at his watch and then at Mingyu

 Ya! KIM MINGYU IS 2:30 IN THE AFTERNOON EARLY FOR YOU?

By the way have you checked the news? Seems like you haven't yet by the look on your face. 

Mingyu took the IPAD and began reading something from it. 

Mingyu! Wonwoo called him have you thought about what to do. Minghao is already back seems like you father is very serious about you marrying him. Jun told me that Minghao was not told the reason for him to return to Korea. So it might be shocking for him too. 

Wonwoo looked up just to see Mingyu staring at his iPad like he saw something he has never seen before, "Mingyu I am talking to you".            

Mingyu was often caught in dating scandals and was always the centre of attention but Minghao on the other hand had no scandals, no rumours Mingyu himself had no idea about how Minghao was as a person. He seemed quiet and was never on the headlines so for his return to be all over the business news was certainly not new. 

Mingyu kept staring at his iPad it's the first time he has actually seen Minghao after the last time they met when they were kids the day their Fathers were signing the contract for partnership. Since then he has not seen him nor heard of him. 

Mingyu! His father's voice could be heard.

He threw the iPad on the bed and walked down to the hallroom where his dad was waiting for him. 

What dad? 

As you already know Minghao is finally back to Korea it's time you meet him and get along so to get to know eachother before the marriage. 

Dad! I need more time to think about this it's too much for me. I won't listen to you anymore Gyu all these years you enjoyed and did all you want , now it's time you start helping ith the business and settling down. Minghao is a good son and I know he is the best choice for you and your mom agrees with me, get ready we are have placed to be at. 

He walked into his room and looked at Wonwoo, dude I want to know everything about this Xu Minghao. 

I'll try to get as much as information I can but I'm not sure though because Jun doesn't share much about him with anyone. 

Well can I ask you how close is Jun to you? 

Wonwoo smiled and replied how could you not notice you are so busy with all the stupid things you go around doing that you dint know I am already dating, Wonwoo answered. 

Mingyu only looked at him how long has it been, well almost 5 months since the last time we met at the party and probably Minghao knows it too. He has always been supportive and I think I like Minghao as a person. 

Gyu you should atleast get to know him before you make such a decision you know as much as I know Hao has dated only one person before he left for the States and they broke up I heard it was a mutual decision. That's all I know he said. 

Seems like Jun doesn't mind sharing things about Minghao with you huh? 

XU MINGHAO!!! is all Mingyu thought before going to get ready. 

_____________________

Say what you want but WONHUI is my second comfort ship. 

Who do you think is Minghao' ex???????????

Thank you for reading. I love you guys.

_______