Chapter 24

WOW! 

"I am so pleased with your work". Vernon spoke looking at Seungkwan who was enjoying a glass of champagne. 

"Shouldn't I be rewarded". He replied swirling the glass of champagne.

Vernon walked up to where Seungkwan was standing and held his face up  kissed him. Next all that filled the room was Seungkwan's moans and Vernon loud groans as he fucks deep into Seungkwan. 

 Vernon walked out of the shower picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Get the work done by today the money will  transferred as soon as its done." he took a sip of the whiskey and looked out of the floor to ceiling glass window from his apartment.  

-------------------

"Wonwoo have you found any clue of the person who took these pictures Mingyu asked pacing back and forth in his office we need to find him first and then we will deal with the son of the Boo family". 

And.... he paused taking a deep breath, Wonwoo understood and just replied "there is no news about him yet Mingyu."

"How about Jun has he told you anything has he been able to contact him."

"Mingyu"

"Jun hasn't spoken to me since that day and he said even if he gets any news about Minghao he will never let you know" 

"I am sorry Wonwoo-ah because of me you too are put in a difficult position" 

"Aye Mingyu! you did nothing wrong and everything that is happening is because of that bitch ex of yours ok so, don't blame yourself"

"Thank you"

"HMM" 

Mingyu cut the call and logged into his instagram but he saw Minghao has not posted anything his heart broke when he scrolled through Minghao's account and saw the last two picture he posted.

2 days ago...

Minghao! where are you? how could you leave without even asking me anything about it? he said to himself a drop of tear rolled down his cheeks

-----------------------------------------------

"Minghao can you please tell me everything so I can help you I am so worried, Jun has been calling asking about you." Joshua said.

I don't know but I think Mingyu is cheating on me. We had all gone for dinner the night before the wedding and I wasn't feeling well while dinner so we left earlier than we planned after which Mingyu called the doctor and then the doctor said that I was pregnant. I expected Mingyu to be happy I know that we hadn't plan this pregnancy and it was unexpected but I still thought Mingyu will be happy after all it is our baby but he didn't seem him happy about the news. 

What you are pregnant? 

Yes! He replied and rubbed his flat tummy, and I was happy but he didn't seem happy and that night he went out with his friends for a drink, but then I just thought that the news was shocking for him too, he needed time to bring himself together to accept that we were having a baby, but then I think he doesn't want me and the baby while we were getting ready for the wedding I received a mail from an unknown person and I was shocked it had pictures of him making out with his ex boyfriend at the party with his friends. I don't know what to do I am so heartbroken the best thing I could do was runway far from him I was so scared to even confront him I was so scared to hear what his answer would be. I love him so much that I can't come to hate him even after everything.

"Please allow me to stay here just for few days once I find my own place or move out please Joshua hyung."

"Of course Minghao you can stay here as long as you want."

"Thank you so much shua hyung"

"I am going to have this baby and give him all the love the baby deserves and I will not let anyone take my baby away even if that person is Kim Mingyu"

"I am here for you no matter what you know how much you mean to me." Joshua replied giving Minghao a tight hug.

"Let's eat something you need to rest don't stress much it's not good for the baby and your health."

Minghao looked at Joshua he was almost in tears and wanted to cry but he knew he had to be strong for the baby and himself.

They had dinner and Minghao went to bed but all he could think of was about Mingyu. He missed him so much at the same time he was angry everything he did in the past few months were all lies and fake why did you have to hurt me so much he thought to himself and before he knew he had fallen a sleep.

The next day he woke up to the usual morning sickness he felt dizzy he went to the washroom and threw up and Joshua followed him, he sat next to him and patted his back hoping it would make him feel better.

 Later that morning Joshua prepared some light healthy breakfast and left for work letting Minghao know that the breakfast is kept on the table and to make sure to take the medications prescribed by the doctor and do not over think about anything.

"He said goodbye and left for work"

Minghao sat on the couch in the hall room took out his phone and began to search for an apartment which would be comfortable for him during the period of his pregnancy.

Joshua called Seokmin to ask him when he was returning from his trip. In 2 days he said. 

"Okay! take care see you soon I love you bye"

"Bye I love you more" Seokmin replied.

__________________________________________

Hope you enjoy this chapter keep supporting me so I can finish this book soon hehehe.... love you FOXY FAMJAM 🦊♥️