CHAPTER 17

Minghao entered the office building of the THE PLATINUM HOTEL. He walked straight into the elevator and push the 30th floor button. The elevator door opened and he walked straight into the office, everyone turned in to look who the new man who just entered was and all looked with eyes wide open. 

"Isn't that the XU MINGHAO" what is he doing here?

they all began gossiping and talking some looking at him admiring his beauty some just talking about the way he dressed. 

Mingyu's manager saw him and went straight into the office to let him know of his arrival.

"Mr Kim! Mr Xu is here". 

Mingyu left all he was doing and walked out with a big smile he was happy to see Minghao just standing and talking to another person who greeted him. He walks towards them, the person just turned and bowed greeting Mingyu and left in a hurry. Minghao gave him a soft smile and moved towards Mingyu he wrapped his hands around Hao's waist leading him into the office. All the other staff just looked at them with shocked and they all giggled and whispered to eachother some taking pictures without trying to get caught. 

Mingyu shut the door dragging him towards the table  making Minghao look at him confused, he lifted him up and made him sit on the table. MIngyu leaned towards him placing both hands on either side of Minghao for support. Do you like my office he asked to which MInghao only nodded shyly but the replied " its pretty nice but would look better if you put some indoor plants and maybe some art piece in that area", he pointed towards the little sofa area Mingyu has that he uses to sit with his manager to discuss matters.

"How about you help me"he just whispered leaning in to kiss Minghao's cheeks. 

Minghao pushed him away " we are in the office he said giggling and trying to get off the table but was stopped by Mingyu who pressed him towards to table and started kissing him, soon Minghao responded to his kiss, Mingyu was just about to undo Minghao's shirt button when the office door opened and Mr Kim and Mr Xu walked in along with Mingyu's manager.  

"AIGOOOOO" these youngsters these days have no control over themselves Mr Kim said while looking at Mr Xu who just tried to pretend he saw nothing. It startled the two who were busy making out on the table, Mingyu just turned and settled his coat while Minghao buttoned up his shirt that Mingyu started to undo. Minghao shut his eyes and frowned in embarrassment turning toward his father. 

Mr Kim already was done when he walked into the room seeing two half naked men cuddling on bed this morning and now he had to walk into them making out. 

Mingyu and Minghao bowed greeting their father, who just nodded and laughed. 

They sat on the sofa down while the manager served him something to drink. 

"We were discussing regarding the new project " they were going to build another hotel in Insa-dong as the place had a lot of tourist visiting and was a great location to build a hotel there. As we were just near your office we thought of visiting you Mingyu's father spoke but I who knew i'd be interrupting two people hogging on each other he laughed. 

Appa! Mingyu suddenly spoke there is something I want to talk to you both about especially with Mr Xu, Minghao looked at Mingyu as wondering what was he up to. 

"Mr Xu! is it ok if i call you Appa too".

Mr Xu nodded YES! YES!why not you are just like my own son.

He went on his knees in half sitting position shocking the other three in the room, Mingyu what are you doing Minghao tried to pull him up, but he smiled and said please let me. 

"Appa" he said looking at Mr Xu who was confused.

I may not be the perfect son to my father I am stubborn and always caught up causing trouble, but you still agreed to let me marry your only son who you love cherish with all your heart. 

While he spoke Minghao looked at him still not knowing why was Mingyu suddenly saying these things. 

You also know we agreed to marry eachother for the sake of our families, but now I feel we want to marry each other because of love, and as it was decide by my our family I never had the chance to tell you how I felt about all of this. It was all just for the family at first but then I met Minghao got to know him better, he made me realize alot of things from helping children in need to what it feels to be in truly in love with someone. So  Appa I Kim Mingyu officially ask you today for Minghao's hand in marriage. I promise to love him and take care of him for the rest of our life. 

Minghao was in tears already he was shocked but at the same time the happiest man alive right now. 

"Mingyu" Mr Xu called him, picking him up to give him a hug ,I am more than happy that you are the one I am giving my son to in marriage. You a good son Mingyu-ya. Appa is more than happy to let you two marry. 

Mr Kim patted his son and gave him a please looked as if to say he was proud of him for being so courageous and confident. Since you got the permission from Mr Xu we should leave you both to spend time together, I cant wait to tell you mother Gyu she will die of happiness, he said and laughed, before they walked out Mingyu stopped them saying I have one more request can we plan the engagement and marriage date sooner like within the next month  he looked at Minghao who was blushing in the corner. 

"Its takes alot of time to plan a wedding Mingyu" his father spoke but if thats what you both want so we shall go with that idea the sooner the better he said looking at Mr Xu who knew what the Mr Kim meant hey were well aware of the strom that was coming thier way with so many ready to tear them down. 

After the they left , Minghao just ran into Mingyu's arms for a hug he was happy so happy he couldn't believe what just happened, well he was not aware of the other plan Mingyu already had prepared. He kissed Mingyu "I love you gyu I love you so much" "I love you so much than that" Mingyu replied lets go its almost time for dinner and I am hungry he said.

..........................................................................................................................

MINGYU NEEDS TO START LOCKING THE DOOR WHEN HE IS WITH MINGHAO🤭...... LMAO🤣

SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED IT🥺..

.

.

.

 GUY PLEASE STREAM DINO'S WAIT HE REALLY WORKED HARD AND THE MV IS SO GOOD😎♥️😍......... 

I LOVE YOU ALL FOXY FAMJAM♥️ ...