CHAPTER 20

ONE MONTH LATER.........

Jun hyung! Does this look good or the the one I tried before? Minghao asked he was selecting his suit for the big day which was in a week. Yes they were finally getting married. 

"Haohao! You already know how you and Mingyu turned the whole house upside down while planning this wedding and it's only a week away and you haven't decided your fit yet?!" Jun said with a sigh. 

FEW DAYS AGO..

"Wonwoo hyung I don't like the colour of the flowers I think it should be more bright and these table cloth colour is so common these days can we go for a more unique and better ones." Mingyu said biting his lower lips. 

"Ya! Gyu it was your plan to marry soon and you know all these takes times and we didn't have much time, these are the best it's looking great." Wonwoo responded looking around. And I think whatever we planned in such a short time is still gonna make this wedding a grand one better than anyone has had so far.

Mingyu! The invitation cards hasn't been sent out yet said over the phone.

"Where is  the event planner? Who was incharge of the guest invitation list? What are you doing ? We just have two weeks left oh God this is just not working out Minghao said over the call. 

On the other hand both families had no peace at home. 

          _____________________________________

Jun-ah how are you keeping up? 

I'm losing my mind here. How about you Wonu? God I miss you so much.

I miss you more, for the past five days we have not had even a proper cup of coffee together, Wonwoo said sulking over the video call. 

"I love you Jun-ah let's meet soon. "I love you more Wonu he said giving a little flying kiss and Wonu pretended like he caught it. 

They were both tired and exhausted with all this last minute changes and Mingyu with Minghao being so worried or just angry when something doesn't go their way, but at the end of the day it's their big day and as bestfriends they wanted to help and support them all they can, they were happy to see them getting married. 

The past one month has been full of chaos, sleepless nights, they didn't really remember having a proper full meal, and it will continue till the D-DAY.

PRESENT DAY........

2 DAYS BEFORE THE WEDDING DAY.

Minghao was sitting with Jun they finally was over with the preparation and had a day to just rest they were supposed to meet up with Wonwoo and Mingyu today for dinner.

 Haohao I'm sincerely happy for you both. I can not imagine you are finally marry the one you love. Jun was smiling.

When do you and Wonwoo hyung plan to get married you have been together for a long time now. We are both working on things let's see hope soon he laughed. After a long conversation about they got ready for the dinner which was a double date and left. 

Wonwoo hyung are you ready? 

They already left the house we shouldn't keep them waiting you know ho they will start taunting us for keeping them waiting hyung. "Ya Mingyu I'm meeting Jun after long ok so I need to look presentable not like a mess that I have been these days while planning out thing with you". Finally after Wonwoo got ready they also left the house.

Wonwoo walked into the restaurants private room they had booked for themselves straight to Jun and back hugged him leaving a kiss on his cheeks Jun who was seated on the chair immediately got up and turned to hug him back. Mingyu too walked in and went and sat down next to Minghao and give him a peck on the lips, making him blush. 

They started talking and laughing, talking about all the chaos and things that went wrong during the planning for wedding. They ordered food and some wine. Mingyu said he wouldn't drink much as he had to go and check the venue that was still be decorated at its almost the wedding day. 

The food arrived shortly and the waited started to set the table up for them. They were all happy that they finally had time to have a proper meal. 

_____________________________________________________________

AND WITH THAT LET THE CHAOS AND THE ANGST BEGIN...

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE HAPPY AS WELL AS HEART BREAKING..