Chapter 4

Mingyu and Wonwoo made their way into the hall that was lit with yellow lights with soft jazz music in the background. They looked around alot of familiar faces and also most of their business partner from all over had come. 

He walked up to greet Mr&Mrs Xu who was greeting the guest, they had planned a little get together for his sons return and thought it would be good for Mingyu and Minghao too. 

Hello! 

Mr&Mrs Xu he bowed greeting them and Wonwoo followed .

They spoke for a little before Mr Xu called his butler to show them their way to the other hall that was mostly planned for the younger ones while the elders enjoyed their time meeting and greeting. 

Wonwoo saw Jun and followed him. Mingyu just waved a hi to Jun as he followed them into the hall. He scanned the hall he was indeed looking for Minghao who wasn't there yet, and Wonwoo teased him. Can't wait to see your future husband it seems huh? Mingyu just gave him a side eye.

Where is Minghao Wonwoo asked Jun as it would be his first time meeting Minghao in person. Oh! He had to attend some charity work so he will be here soon. 

Charity?! Mingyu looked at Jun.

  Yes Minghao donates the money he earns from his art exhibition to charity. He has a free art school for children who cannot afford to take up expensive art classes and he loves children so much that he also pays visit to  orphanage to just spend his time with them he didn't want to be a part of the gathering so he left, but uncle has been happy since his return so he finally decided to show up. 

Mingyu just took a glass of whisky and sat opposite the bar looking around, just then he saw the Choi's family enter and greet the XU family. Seungcheol the eldest son of the Choi family walked in and was greeted by Jun with a hug. Mingyu quite dint like the Choi's. Mingyu thought why was the Choi's here.

Just then the door opened and there was the person Mingyu has been looking forward to, "XU MINGHAO"

He walks up straight to Seungcheol and Jun who was standing across the room, he then smiles at seungcheol who looked more than happy to see him.

Hao! How much I missed you I'm so glad your back and they hugged eachother all Mingyu heard was Minghao giggle. Wonwoo walked up to Jun giving him a questioning look .

Wonwoo I'm so happy I finally get to meet you in person Minghao replied shaking his hand.  Well here meet Cheol he introduced Wonwoo to him, Jun laughed before adding on to say his only and only EX-BOYFRIEND. 

Mingyu who was sipping on his whisky did not miss the last line Jun just said. He looked to see Wonwoo giving him looks as if to come over here. 

Minghao finally left them to talk while he walked up to pour himself a glass of wine. He heard so you don't seem to notice that I'm also present here Xu Minghao! He turned to look only to see Mingyu with a little dark eyes looking at him as if he was disappointed or unhappy. 

Minghao just poured the wine and asked him to follow him into his room. 

Wow!  We are meeting for the first time and you are already asking me into your room huh? Mingyu smirked

Minghao just rolled his eyes and replied we have more important talks to do then suck off eachother. 

It left mingyu stunned for few seconds. 

And he quietly followed him into his room.

____________ 

So it was Cheol his Ex heehehehe 

Mingyu being naughty while Minghao being himself 🤣😂