CHAPTER 13

Minghao enters the bar with Jun they walk up to where Soonyoung is serving drinks, they sit in front of the counter and ordered the same which they always do.

not long after Wonwoo walks in with Mingyu. they walked straight into the  private room. wonwoo walked up to Jun and whispered something to which Jun just nodded and followed wonwoo to their private room. Minghao sat their looking those two go with a smile, Mingyu kept an eye on Minghao from the room in the corner. 

after sometime Mingyu got up to walk towards Minghao but another man walks up to him offering him a drink, Mingyu stood there eyes filled with jealousy but he lost control of himself when the man almost slide his hands around Minghao thin waist. Minghao tried to move away but the man kept getting closer.

Wonwoo and Jun watched the drama, they had set this whole thing up without Minghao knowing so it was natural for him to feel uncomfortable.

Mingyu moved towards them only to take the glass the man was offering Minghao and smash on the floor drawing the attention of everyone, he grabbed him by the color and dragged him untill a puch landed on his face. 

"How dare you touch him?' Mingyu yelled pulling him up.

"He is mine you bastard" he shouted while pulling him up and was going to punch him again when Wonwoo came to the poor man's rescue, he dragged him away as if to teach him a lesson. Soonyoung caught hold of Mingyu trying to separate him from the other man and shouted at him.

" This is my bar for God sake people are here to fun not to watch you beat the shit out of eachother."

 Jun pretended to comfort Minghao who was shocked with all that was happening. 

Mingyu dragged Minghao into the room he was sitting earlier and shut the door. 

Why? why would you do that? 

he grabs Minghao "you are just mine and no one else can touch you"

And who decided that Mingyu?  

I Kim Mingyu he replied in anger, 

Minghao I don't care if you like it or not but from now on you, your heart and soul is just mine and I am not letting anyone else have you but me.

Minghao stood there frozen was he imagining things he thought to himself.

Mingyu snapped him out of his thoughts, minghao I know i have been stupid I really hurt you but please hear me out once. 

I cannot get you out of my head, your everywhere, I have never missed someone so much as much I missed you. Minghao please give me chance to prove myself. I want to show you how much you mean to me, I cannot imagine life without you, your the only one i wish to marry Minghao, I am ready to beg for forgiveness but please Minghao all I want to say is that I am in love with you, deeply madly in love with you. I wish to wake up next to you each morning and watch you fall asleep next to me each night.

By now mingyu is in tears minghao who stood still listening to mingytu confess was already sobbing he ran and hugged mingyu who hug him back tighter, 

"I LOVE YOU TOO GYU" all these days all I could think of was just you.I forgive you gyu i really do.

Mingyu picked Minghao up with his legs wrapped around Mingyu's waist, their foreheads against each other untill minghao lead in to kiss him passionately. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

FINALLY THEY CONFESSED..... 🥹 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH❤️♥️

MIGHT MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER A LITTLE SPICY 🥵 HEHEHE