8. He is back?¿?

In the middle of the night, Y/N's peaceful sleep was suddenly disrupted by an inexplicable sensation. Her eyes slowly opened, and she felt a presence on her bed, behind her. Her heart raced as she cautiously turned to see who it was.

To her shock and disbelief, she was met with a face that should not have been there. It was Jeon Jungkook, her son's father, who was supposed to be gone from this world, yet he sat there on the edge of the bed, his eyes filled with an intensity she remembered well. He looked at her and spoke the words that sent shivers down her spine, "Missed me, mon amour?"

Y/N's breath caught in her throat, her mind reeling with confusion and disbelief. It was impossible. Jungkook had passed away, and she had mourned his loss for years. How could he be here, in her bed, calling her "mon amour" just as he always used to?

The room seemed to blur as a mix of emotions washed over Y/N—shock, disbelief, fear, and a glimmer of hope. She reached out to touch his face, half-expecting him to disappear like a dream, but her fingers brushed against his skin, and he felt real.

As Y/N continued to stare at Jungkook in disbelief, her voice shaking, she asked, "Jungkook, is it really you? How... how can you be here?"

Jungkook's expression was a mix of emotions as he replied with a tone that carried a weight of accusation and sorrow, "You really thought you could kill me and get away to live peacefully, mon amour? I love you, and remember I tattooed my name on your body, so did you seriously think I would die and let you be free from me, huh? You still belong to me, just like you used to."

Y/N's eyes filled with tears as the harsh truth of Jungkook's words hit her. She had hidden the secret of her pregnancy to keep their son away from the dangerous world they inhabited, but she had never intended for Jungkook to be gone from their lives forever. Guilt and regret washed over her as she realized the pain he had gone through, believing that she had kept their son away from him.

Tears streamed down Y/N's face as she reached out to touch Jungkook, her voice trembling with emotion. "Jungkook, I... I never wanted to keep Kookie away from you. I thought it was the best way to protect him. I was scared for his safety."

Jungkook smiled, a bittersweet expression on his face, and took Y/N's hand in his. "I'm here because of our son, Kookie. I couldn't stay away any longer. I've been watching over both of you."

"Princess do you still remember how we met" Jungkook asked y/n and she nodded being scared and trembling seeing him.

(Next few chapters will contain past story of Jungkook and y/n.)