17. Jungkook's character

In this part I'm explaining Jungkook's character to you all so it's easy for you to understand his behavior.

Jungkook's character can be described as a psychopath with significant attachment issues. His attachment to Y/N, which began in childhood, has grown into an obsessive and possessive fixation. To understand Jungkook's psychopathic tendencies and his attachment issues, let's delve into his character traits in more detail.

1. Lack of Empathy:

   Psychopaths typically exhibit a lack of empathy, and Jungkook is no exception. He is largely indifferent to the feelings and well-being of others, often putting his desires and interests above anyone else's. His focus on his own needs and wants is a prominent aspect of his personality.

2. Manipulative:

   Psychopaths are skilled manipulators, and Jungkook is no different. He tends to manipulate situations and people to his advantage, including Y/N. He uses his charm and charisma to control those around him, often achieving his goals through deceit and cunning.

3. Obsessive Attachment:

   Jungkook's attachment to Y/N is obsessive and all-encompassing. From the moment he found her again in his adult life, he became fixated on her. This attachment is unhealthy and goes beyond the bounds of a typical romantic relationship. He is possessive and controlling, and he refuses to let her go.

4. Impulsivity:

   Psychopaths often act on impulse without considering the consequences of their actions. Jungkook's impulsive behaviour can be seen in how he deals with Y/N's escape attempts and his threats of harm to her loved ones. He is willing to take extreme measures to maintain control.

5. Superficial Charm:

   Psychopaths can be charming and charismatic, using their charm to manipulate others. Jungkook's charm is part of his ability to win people over and make them do his bidding, especially in front of his friends or when he is trying to appear normal.

6. Grandiose Self-Image:
   Psychopaths tend to have an inflated sense of self-importance. Jungkook's grandiose self-image is evident in his belief that he has a right to control and possess Y/N, viewing her as an object that belongs to him.

7. Difficulty Forming Genuine Relationships:

   Psychopaths often have difficulty forming genuine emotional connections with others. Jungkook's attachment to Y/N is more about ownership and control rather than a healthy, loving relationship. He struggles with forming true emotional bonds.

8. Ruthless Behavior:

   Psychopaths can exhibit ruthless behaviour, prioritizing their desires above all else. Jungkook's willingness to harm others, even loved ones, to achieve his goals is an example of this trait.

Jungkook's character is a complex portrayal of a psychopath with deep-seated attachment issues. His obsession with Y/N and his ruthless behaviour makes him a compelling yet deeply flawed character in the story.

Now let's continue the story from the next chapter...