Two.

India woke up to her phone alarm going off, notifying her that is was time to start her day. She laid in bed for a few minutes trying to remember if she needed to do her own make-up this morning or if they had an artist on set.

India was a very successful social media influencer which is where majority of her earnings came from. She started on YouTube and eventually moved over to instagram where things really took off for her. She was brand ambassador for alot of huge companies, and she also had her own clothing company which lately, has been doing very well. Since moving to LA everything has been up hill for her and she didn't plan on stopping.

Her phone rang, snapping her out of her thoughts as she looked over and noticed Aubrey was calling again. Declining the call she got up to start her day. She made it out of the house on time and to the photoshoot. "You did great babe and you looked AMAZING!" her assistant Ashley came running over with her phone in hand. "I got some behind the scenes shots I'll send to you to post later on."

                                               🌚

"Im on the way" she texted the group chat that included both Liyah and Ren before opening the door to her 2023 Rolls-Royce Cullinan and throwing her purse into the passenger seat.

India hadn't been partying in a while so she was ready to get out of the house and turn up with her girls. She missed her girls, and felt bad that she had been doing nothing but working lately. Plus, she needed something to do to get her mind off of him... Aubrey.   The girls spent the day shopping and eating before making it back to India's penthouse where they started getting ready for the night.

"Baddie, Baddie SHOT O'CLOCK" Ren yelled which earned a laugh from both girls. Pulling out the 1942 from the cabinet, India grabbed 3 shots glasses, distributing them in between the girls as Ren started to pour the liquor.

"Here's to getting lit and being the baddest bitches at this party tonight" Liyah stated as Ren threw in "and finding me a man because bitch I'm tired of that rose." The girls laughed as they took a couple shots before getting ready and heading out the door.

"It's so many people in here I'm already hot" Ren yelled over the music as the girls walked into the air b&b that was rented for the party

"It's so many people in here I'm already hot" Ren yelled over the music as the girls walked into the air b&b that was rented for the party. India was preoccupied with her phone as she was going back and forth arguing with Aubrey... as usual. The girls found their way over to the bar as they ordered drinks and started to look around the party.. getting a feel for who's there. "It's a lot of basketball players in here for some reason" Ren mentioned. "You know how Yasmine does" Liyah added.

"On the house" the bartender stated as he slid the drinks over to the girls with a small smirk. "Enjoy your night ladies."

The girls ended up outside by the pool playing beer pong with a big group of people. They had been drinking 1942 all night and India was a lightweight so it didn't take long for those drinks to sneak up on her. "I'll be right back.. I need to use the bathroom" India told Liyah as she walked off, answering her phone. "What do you mean you can't come see me tonight? Are you not in LA?"

"I got tied up with some unexpected business baby but I promise I will come by tomorrow before I fly out." The voice on the other end of the phone continued.. "I'm sorry Indy, I'll make it up to you. You know I'm good for it."

"Whatever Aubrey, good night" India stated before hanging up the phone. This man played in her face every chance he got and for some reason she allowed it. Making her way back to the party she got a text from Aubrey "You can take that anger out on me tomorrow" she rolled her eyes before starting to reply as someone bumped into her making her phone drop out of her hands.

"Damn, watch where you going" she said already aggravated as she snatched her phone out the strangers hand. "Damn, my fault" she heard him say before looking up and laying eyes on the 6'2 man standing in front of her. "Technically you ran into me but I'll let you have it" he mentions as he looks India up and down before cracking a quick smile, showing the diamonds in his mouth.

damn he fine

India turned her phone over making sure it wasn't cracked or anything since it did hit the floor kind of hard. "I'm Ja" he said, maintaining direct eye contact with her as India automatically grew shy and looked away. "India, she replied before flashing a faint smile and walking away.

Wtf was that India? She thought to herself while going to find her friends. Grabbing the bottle Ren had in her hand, India poured herself another shot and threw it back before getting back into the party, vibing with her girls. "Why he keep staring at you like that?" Liyah leaned over and asked India just loud enough for the girls to hear. "I don't know but he knocked my phone out of my hand when I was coming from the bathroom and he almost got cursed out" she uttered before Ren looked up from her phone. "Bitch that's Ja Morant, you better get your ass up and go let him knock your phone out of your hand again." Liyah and Ren both laughed.

"No thanks... I know exactly who he is and we all know his reputation... a hoe."

"Well that hoe is coming over here" Liyah tapped India's leg alerting her.

"They don't have no more 19?" Ren asked as she poured the last bit of the liquor into her cup.

"Nah but we got it, y'all came come over there wit us." Ja said as he seen Ren emptying the bottle before directing his attention to India.

"No we're good, thanks" India shot back as Ja chuckled and shook his head.

"Speak for yourself, I'm going!" Ren got up and Liyah followed. "Come on India" Liyah called as Ja walked closer to where she was sitting. "Yeah, come on India" he said looking down at her as he licked his lips and flashed a quick smile.

Mentally rolling her eyes, India got up and fixed her top before completely walking past him and following her friends over to the group of people that came with Ja. He never took his eyes off of her as they made their way through the people who were still partying.