Five.

"So you were finally able to give that rose a rest huh" India chuckled asking Ren as she ran down every detail that happened with her and Jaren.

"Finally, thank GAWD." Ren replied. "I think I'm a sports girly now. Like i'm ready to be at all the basketball games cheering my man on.. courtside of course."

"Y'all do know he was defensive player of the year right?" Ren carried on about Jaren for the next couple of minutes while the girls sat eating brunch. They didn't mind Ren going on her rant seeing as they were happy she finally found someone she seemed to like. Maybe now she wont always be at my house bothering me all the damn time. India thought to herself.

"And I assume you and Aubrey had a good night as well" Liyah asked as she moved India's hair out of the way, revealing the light hickies on her neck. Aubrey.. she rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. "Have I got a story for y'all." The girls were all ears. India explained how Aubrey had her waiting in Nobu for a hour just to come and piss her off even more. "I left his stupid ass right there at that table where he left me for a hour."

"One minute he's praising the ground you walk on and the next he's doing shit like that. I don't get it" Liyah responded as she shook her head. "Honestly, I think you need to shake shit up a bit. Stop always being so accessible to him and make him work for it the way he did when y'all first met."

"Yeah, niggas get the girl everybody wants then forget she's still the girl that everybody wants. Show Champaign Papi he's not the only one whose got options." The girls laughed as Ren started to throw the Drake jokes around. The girls sat quiet for a second before Ren spoke back up. "So if you left Aubrey at Nobu.. where did that shit on your neck come from miss ma'am?"

"Same thing I want to know" Liyah looked over to India waiting on a answer. India's face turned red as she knew the question was coming. "About that...." She took a sip of her mimosa before continuing. "It was Ja." she said quickly before turning her attention to her phone.

"JA!?" Liyah chocked up on her drink. "You had sex with him? When did this happen and why are we just now finding out?" "I thought he was a hoe" She laughed.

Ren had to chime in "I knew when he walked over to us that night you were good as gone. You cant fool me.. I seen the way y'all was acting that night at Waffle House. I knew you were gonna give it up."

"Actually... we didn't have sex." "But I did get some head" India laughed as the girls hyped up. "Okay, PERIOD" Liyah shouted. "So what now? Yall like that or ...?" The girls bombarded her with a million questions. They were actually surprised anything even happened between the two. They know the kind of person India was and she was far from one who would deal with different men at the same time.
"I don't know. This morning when I woke up he wasn't there, I'm assuming he went back home. But, he did text me saying he had a good time and he wanted to see me again." India explained.

"I honestly don't think its gonna go anywhere though. He's cool and everything but I still stand on what I said at the party. I already know his type, they get what they want and they move on. The last thing I need to do is get involved with someone else whose out here doing whatever the hell he wants to do. No thanks."

"He does give some good head though." The girls burst into laughter at the comment.

🌚

It had been about 3 weeks since India last seen Ja although they did keep in touch. Ja wouldn't go a day without Facetiming her. She learned that if he wasn't playing ball, the majority of his time was spent with his daughter Kaari. He was obviously very family oriented which she loved. There had been a couple times where Ja did ask to come back and see her but she always found a excuse, saying she was busy. She liked him but she was scared. Not only was she still dealing with Aubrey, she also seen some bs involving Ja on the internet. She ran across a post from TheShadeRoom about Ja being suspended from a few games due to him flashing a gun on Instagram live while inside a strip club. There was also a picture... that picture... with the girl in his lap. India wasn't really too hung up on the picture, after all, it was a strip club, but in the back of her mind that was one of the reasons she knew she couldn't deal with him in that way.