Twenty Five.

• one month later •

India was home, finally unpacking clothes and getting her closet in order. It was very much over due so her assistant, Ashley was also there helping her. Ashley had been working with India since she first moved to LA , she used to hang out with the girls all the time but she ended up having a baby so she doesn't be in the mix as much. However, her and India are still close friends and it's a plus that she's a bomb assistant.

"It's so much more space in this closet. Now we don't have to keep moving clothes from one closet to another." Ashley said, passing clothes up to India for her to hang.

"I know! I love it, that's one of the reasons I chose this house."

"The closet and the kitchen, two make or break things for a house."

"Period" India agreed. "Oh! Did I tell you all my merch came in and when they finally looked at it, all of it was wrong."

"Wrong how? What happened?" Ashley asked

"Half of it wasn't even my order, I guess they sent someone else's stuff. The other half that actually was mine, the logos weren't placed correctly. One of the girls put a shirt on and the logo was damn there under her armpit."

"How long until they can get it back to you?"

"That's the problem. It's going to take another 3 weeks and the launch was supposed to be in 2."

"So you're going to have to push it back." Ashley stated.

"Yep. I've been trying not to be upset about it but I had already postponed it once.. this is the second time I'll be pushing it back."

"Shit happens and people know that. It's okay. No matter when you release it you know it's gonna be a success so just focus on the positives."

"I was thinking about making this release 'in store only' since it just opened, buttt I also think I would potentially be losing money doing that."

"Overall, I don't think you would lose money it just may come a little slower. Only because you would have to physically be here to buy the clothes."

"I guess I have more time to think on it now since I don't even have the damn merch." India said rolling her eyes before getting down from the small ladder she was on.

"What about some exclusive pieces? Like the biker jackets for instance, take the solid color leather one and make that in store only. That's probably the one that's going to sell out the fastest anyway." Ashley suggested.

India nodded her head in agreement as Ashley was talking "I like that idea."

"Good!" Ashley said grabbing her purse. She had been at the house with India for hours and it was almost
midnight. "Don't forget the photoshoot with Galore, it's supposed to give fierce, sexy vibes so I need you in that energy."

"I knoww. I'll be ready!" India responded

"You got company" Ashley said as she opened the front door.

"What? Who?"

India looked out to see who was in her driveway with Ashley walking out in front of her. "Oop" Ashley said once she noticed who it was. "Sneaky link?" She turned to India and chuckled a bit.

"Not even... we're just friends."

"How you doin?" He spoke to Ashley as he made his way past India and inside the house.

"Have a good nighttt" she heard Ashley say "And don't be late tomorrow!"

🌚