Nineteen.

The next morning, India woke up in bed alone. She got up and did her morning routine before starting to look around the villa for Ja. There was no sign of him there at all but she did notice the workers in the back setting something up. She went outside to the pool area and noticed they were setting up a floating breakfast as one of the workers came to greet her, handing her a card.

She smiled as she read the card from Ja pretty much telling her he would be back within the hour and to enjoy the breakfast.

India ran and grabbed her camera from the room to record more content for YouTube

India ran and grabbed her camera from the room to record more content for YouTube. Once she finally made it in the pool and started to eat, her phone rung.

"Hey bitch! Wyd, let me see?!" Liyah was on the other end of FaceTime screaming into the camera.

"Out here being the bad bitch that I am." India showed that she was in the pool before flipping the camera showing her food "eating breakfast or whatever" she laughed, turning the camera back on herself.

"Let me see the room. MTV cribs type vibe" Liyah said

"Bali addition" India added getting out the pool as she made her way through the villa showing Liyah her favorite parts of the place.

"Where Ja at?" Liyah asked, noticing she didn't see him at all

"That's a good question. I have no idea." India said as she took a moment to actually think about where he could be. "He said he will be back soon." She shrugged it off before going back to eat her breakfast.

"Look" India held her phone so Liyah could see the tattoo she had gotten.

Her eyes widened once she seen it was Ja's name. "Damn bitch, what type of dick is he giving you?!" She asked causing them both to laugh.

"Go ahead and tell her"

India jumped at the sound of Ja's voice as a smile immediately formed on her face. "Shut up" she said, turning around to face him before hearing Liyah's loud ass on the phone "he better had got your name too!"

India looked at her phone with the 'now you know' face, making Liyah laugh "It's big too" she said.

Ja laughed and shook his head before walking off "come in here when you done" she heard him say before she retuned her attention back to her phone.

"Where y'all going today?"

"Girl, I don't even know. I'm just going." India said ..."pound town hopefully"

Liyah laughed before giving India a look. "Okay now bitch, don't come back pregnant."

"Girl please. I can't, I got shit to do." India responded.