Eight.

"He texted and asked if I made it home but he never responded back after I told him I did."

India was back in LA and she hadn't really spoke to Ja since the incident. He did text her yesterday making sure she had gotten home safe but that was it. No response since.

"Just give him some time. You would be acting the same way if he told you he wasn't dealing with anyone and literally the next day you find out differently." Liyah responded to India through the phone

"He asked was I in a relationship.. and I'm not."

"Girl please.. you knew what he meant."
India let out a small sigh. She knew Liyah was right.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know Liyah, all of it is honestly too much. I just feel like it's happening too fast. I like Ja.. a lot. But you know how I feel about Aubrey. He's done so much for me over the past couple of years and I-

"So what?" Liyah cut India off in the middle of her sentence. "He does all that shit just to keep you around. Every other week you're upset about something else this nigga has done and as soon as he pops up with gifts, you let it go like shit never happened. At this point, I'm team Ja." Liyah continued. "I just feel like you should give him a chance, a real one, without Aubrey lingering around."

"He won't even answer my calls." India responded, referring to Ja.

"Well bitch.. you heard what he said. So, if you like him, you better figure it out."

India did in fact hear exactly what Ja had said, and that's what had her confused. She obviously had to make a decision and she knew if she waited too long, she would probably lose Ja.

*Flashback*

"Who the fuck is Aubrey?" Ja opened the bathroom door, tossing her phone on the sink.

India's heart was in her ass at this point as she looked down at all the missed notifications from Aubrey.

"I- he- it's Drake." she spat out.

"Drake?" Ja slightly jerked his head back as his eyebrows furred. He couldn't believe the name he just heard. "That's why you were in a rush to get out of the store when he came in cuz you fuckin that nigga too." He nodded his head as he left her in the bathroom.

"Ja stop." India followed behind him, "I'm not fucking him, it's been months!"

"I just asked you about this shit yesterday and you lied, just that easy."

"I didn't lie Ja. You asked me if I was in a relationship and I said no because I'm not!"

"So why the nigga on your line like that at 12:00 at night?"

Lost for words, she just apologized. "I'm sorry, I should have told you."

Ja shook his head as he chuckled. He didn't say another word, he just walked off into the bedroom starting to pack his bags back up.

"So we not gonna talk about it?" India questioned as she followed Ja into the room.

"Ain't shit to talk about. You had the chance to talk yesterday when I asked your ass and you decided not to."

"Ja-"

They were face to face at this point as Ja looked directly into India's glossy eyes.

"I like you, but you not bout to play in my face. If you gone fuck wit me you gone cut that nigga off. Whatever you gotta do to make him stop hitting your line. Until then, I'm good on you."