Thirty One.

• 2 weeks later •

"What about this?" India looked down at the embroidered Chanel dress that hugged her body in all the right places.

"I think I like that one, turn around lemme see"

She turned so that her back was facing him and she was now looking into one of the many mirrors that surrounded the fitting room they were in.

"Nah never mind, yo ass out." Ja said, examining the dress she had on and shaking his head no.

"Ima leave out of here empty handed messing with you." India turned back around to see how short the dress actually was. "You might be right about this one tho" she tugged at the bottom of the dress trying to pull it down as much as possible.

India recently got an extended invitation from someone she had met at the last fashion show, to come to another fashion show, this time for Chanel, and in Paris. It would only be for one day but India being who she is, was out shopping, making sure she had options for what she wanted to wear to the show.

Shopping at Chanel wasn't new for her so she already had a personal shopper who worked with the store to have options ready for her to try on. She was also able to convince Ja to come so he was there in the fitting room with her, stretched out on one of the chairs, drinking all the complimentary wine they provided while he watched her pick through the clothes.

"Try the black one on" Ja said as India was back in front of the rack that the clothes were hanging on, looking for a different outfit.

She grabbed the closest black garment and turned around to show him "this one?"

"Yea.. what is it tho?"

India held it up as both of them looked at it for a second trying to figure out if it was a dress or not. "It's a skirt.. it gotta be a skirt."

"Why it's cut so low like that?"

"Let me just try it on" she looked at the skirt one more time, trying to distinguish the front from the back before sliding her legs into it. "Oh this shit is fire!" She turned around looking into one of the mirrors, admiring how perfectly it fit her body.

"Fuck no."

"Ja-"

"No." He didn't even let her finish the sentence. "I can see your whole ass right now, that shit worse than the one you just had on. You crazy if you think you goin outside like that."

The skirt for sure showed a lot. It had a deep cut at the back of the skirt so her butt was indeed out, but once she put it on, she was in love with it and had to have it.

"Ima have my hair long enough to cover all this" she pointed to the top of the skirt that was cut to show more skin.

He stared at her for a second before he sat up, putting the glass of wine down on the table "If you get it, you not wearing that shit unless you wit me."

She smiled at him and took the skirt off, putting it on the hanger and placing it back on the rack. "Glad you said that" she turned and threw her arms around his neck "I want you to come with me."

"To Paris?" he asked

"Yes.. They said I could bring a guest and I figured since you're not gonna be working, you could come. It's only for a day." She poked her lip out and looked in his eyes waiting on his answer.