Four.

"The meeting went so good! I think they liked all my ideas, this collab is gonna be the one! I feel it." India sent in her group chat as both Liyah and Ren replied with excitement. "If anybody deserves it, it's you. You work so hard and we are so proud of you!" Liyah sent back.

India was on her way to the gym. She usually goes in the mornings but since she had breakfast with her dad today she decided to go ahead and go after the meeting. "Hello" she answered the phone for Aubrey seeing as how she ignored him last night. "I made a reservation at Nobu tonight 8:00. I wanna see you baby, i miss you." A smile flashed across her face before agreeing and hanging up. India had that kind of relationship with Aubrey, no matter what happens she allows him back in because when they are together, he treats her like a queen. They had been dealing with each other for a while, when it came to men.. he was her comfort zone.

🎶 And I'm right back on Rodeo
Still got some boys on the payroll
You niggas still sippin' Karo 🎶

India sung along as "Rodeo Dr" by Gunna played through the speakers of her house. She was getting dressed for the dinner tonight with Aubrey. Going to her closet, she searched for an outfit that matched her vibe tonight which was ready to get some dick. It had been about 2 months since she last seen him. He was the only man she dealt with so she got it when she could. After finishing her hair and makeup she was ready to head out the door.

"Damn, I'm really a bad bitch... THAT bitch" she blew a kiss to herself in the mirror.

She pulled up to Nobu grabbing her purse and letting valet handle her car

She pulled up to Nobu grabbing her purse and letting valet handle her car. The restaurant wasn't too packed tonight which allowed India to walk right up and get the table. "I had a reservation.." she trailed off as she looked around for the familiar face. The host guided her to her private table where she noticed, Aubrey had not gotten there yet. She shrugged it off and got comfortable at the table before being approached by the waiter. "Would you like a glass of wine while waiting?" "Yes, thank you" she replied before checking her phone to see if she had any missed notifications from him.