Thirty Six.

"Don't get me wrong, i fuck wit India, she cool asab but she got you out here simpin bro. This is what, the second nigga you been on her head about?" D-tap asked on the other end of the FaceTime call.

"Yup"

And you still fuckin wit her? And now that I'm thinking bout it.. won't that Melo she was with that night at the club? Had you mad asab on your birthday nigga" he laughed

"Fuck up" Ja responded, as Tap was still laughing at him. "I won't even thinking about that shit from the club. I forgot she was in there wit that nigga. She probably been fuckin wit him since then fr."

"If not she obviously had boy lined up.. waiting on his turn. She running your simp ass harder than Jenkins run you up and down that court.

mmcht, Ja sucked his teeth disregarding his friends comment "shorty do got me out here trippin bro, looking crazy. She be on some other shit sometimes but for some reason I can't stop fuckin wit her." He ran his hands down his face and sat back up against the headboard letting out a deep breath.

"Why tho? You usually woulda been moved to the next one. I mean she is bad asab but..."

"It ain't just that. I really fw her, when we good, we good. We bonded quick, our vibes always match, Kaari like her, the fam fw her, shorty make her own money so I know she ain't tryna use me for that. It's a lot of shit fr, her looks is just a plus." he explained

"Somebody finally sat this nigga down" D-tap laughed "I never heard you talk about a female like that. Y'all done switched roles and shit. She got you out here in your feelings and she doing what she do."

"On God I feel like she my karma or some shit."

"She could be fr. You ran through how many bitches?" Tap asked Ja "all them girls that be on you and you fall for the one that act just like you. Gotta be karma."

India let out a deep breath as she was leaned up against the bedroom door, listening to the conversation Ja was having. She had came up to tell him she was about to leave but got distracted once she heard her name. Hearing Ja say he felt she was his karma actually made her feel some type of way. Her intentions have never been to hurt him, she was actually scared she would be the one who got hurt, she never expected for things to turn out like this, where she technically was the problem.

She decided not to say anything to him, she just left. At this point she was just ready to find out about the baby.

• THE NEXT DAY •

"Best friennnn" Liyah jumped off the couch running over to India as she walked inside of Ren's house

"Hey y'all" she hugged Liyah before going over plopping down on the couch beside Ren. "Y'all missed me?" She asked, smiling, looking back and forth between her two friends.